• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Hi everyone!

Josheb

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
NoVa
✟166,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, there are many in this forum who have been diagnosed with Mental illnesses. If you peruse the ops in this board you will be able to identify them by their own self-report.

I'm curious, Zachary, why would you want to make friends with people who suffer from mental illness? Is there also an equal or greater interest in making friends who do not suffer from mental illness? What kind of friendships do you think can be formed in an internet forum where otherwise complete strangers live hundreds even thousands of miles from one another?

Btw, welcome to the forum :D.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I was wondering if there are any Christians on this forum who suffer from mental illness? I suffer from schizophrenia, major depression, and anxiety disorder. Hoping to make some new friends!
Yes I am diagnosed schizophrenic and bi polar schizoaffective disorder they say. I take medication.

Upvote 0