Houston
✟9,513.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hi guys! I'm going to go by the username ~Ivy~. I just started this account so I'm not quite sure how to use it. I started this account because I have OCD and I really want to ask some questions about how Christianity relates spirituality to OCD and things that kind of relate to things of that sort. Please pray for me :) I'm feel like I'm going through a lot everyday with my OCD :(

• Friendly
Reactions: Sarah G

Blessed Each Day

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2017
Georgia
✟69,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi guys! I'm going to go by the username ~Ivy~. I just started this account so I'm not quite sure how to use it. I started this account because I have OCD and I really want to ask some questions about how Christianity relates spirituality to OCD and things that kind of relate to things of that sort. Please pray for me :) I'm feel like I'm going through a lot everyday with my OCD :(
Hi ~Ivy~! I'm new as well, but there are so many insightful members here who can help you with the path God has for you. I have OCD as well, so feel free to ask any question you may have and @Tigger45 provided the link to the appropriate forum for creating threads relating to OCD. God bless you, and welcome to CF!

Reactions: ~Ivy~
Upvote 0

~Ivy~

Oct 17, 2017
Houston
✟9,513.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hi ~Ivy~! I'm new as well, but there are so many insightful members here who can help you with the path God has for you. I have OCD as well, so feel free to ask any question you may have and @Tigger45 provided the link to the appropriate forum for creating threads relating to OCD. God bless you, and welcome to CF!
Thank you so much! I just posted about OCD on the OCD forum :) and God bless you too!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Ivy~

Oct 17, 2017
Houston
✟9,513.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Greetings and welcome to CF, @~Ivy~. May you find good fellowship and godly encouragement here, and may God bless you as you follow Him in love and obedience.

Thank you for the warm welcome! :) May God do the same for you too. :)

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you. John's Gospel is a wonderful book of the Bible to get to know well.

Reactions: ~Ivy~
Upvote 0