Minnesota
✟24,812.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hey guys my name is Cameron, and I have been a member on this forum for a little over a year, and am currently looking about to start college here in the coming fall at Northwestern College in Minnesota. I will be majoring in Youth Ministry and would like to become friends with a few full time YM's on this site.

heymikey80

Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum viditur
Dec 18, 2005
✟34,309.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wow! I wish you could post what you're learning often here. It'd be very interesting to me.

I work all my off hours in youth ministry in an area documented as a "tribalistic" youth culture area like that described in "Hurt" and "A Tribe Apart".

Upvote 0

JesusFreak4L

Not only living my life, but also His
Nov 2, 2006
Minnesota
✟24,812.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Wow! I wish you could post what you're learning often here. It'd be very interesting to me.

I work all my off hours in youth ministry in an area documented as a "tribalistic" youth culture area like that described in "Hurt" and "A Tribe Apart".

wow that sounds sweet man..I will try to put some information as much as I can online here and let you know what I am learning!

Upvote 0

JesusFreak4L

Nov 2, 2006
Minnesota
✟24,812.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hi :)

My name is Michael, and I don't know what I'd be considered really. I'm a youth minister but I don't get paid, and it's the only thing I do with my time other than take care of our home :p
I wanna go to a Bible school D:

Awesome! It is so good to talk and finally meet some people who do what I hope to do!!!! How do you like it Michael?

Upvote 0

BrotherAtArms

Jul 28, 2005
✟17,086.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Awesome! It is so good to talk and finally meet some people who do what I hope to do!!!! How do you like it Michael?

I like it in the sense that I get to share the Gospel every week. Plus it's helped me in my own walk with Jesus and helped me go further into ministry outside the church.
Though, as I've heard and learned, youth ministry is haaaard :eek:

But even so, the good outweighs the bad :)

Upvote 0

JesusFreak4L

Nov 2, 2006
Minnesota
✟24,812.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I like it in the sense that I get to share the Gospel every week. Plus it's helped me in my own walk with Jesus and helped me go further into ministry outside the church.
Though, as I've heard and learned, youth ministry is haaaard :eek:

But even so, the good outweighs the bad :)

Sounds sweet Michael. And that is what I am looking forward to in my future is the sharing the gospel to people! I feel God pulling me into YM and I am definitely looking forward to the opportunity!

Upvote 0