Here is Korea in Christ.

ANGELLA

Feb 15, 2011
Seoul, Korea
✟15,117.00
Faith
Christian
Hi, Dear brothers and sisters in Christ.
Nice to meet you all.
This site is very awesome.
If you have a visit to Korea, Please don't worry attending church.
You can attend our church service. I'll guide you.
Our senior pastor's preach is very powerful and you will be blessed person.
and you will experience powerful prayer meeting that Holy Spirit's works.:prayer::prayer::prayer: :amen:

Your sincerely,
Angella

SoldierOfSoul

Senior Veteran
May 5, 2009
Narnia
✟12,809.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Angella, welcome to the forum! I had the pleasure to hear Dr. David Yonggi Cho when I was young, he came to my church in Pensacola, Florida. I actually listened to that sermon the other day, my dad had kept it on VHS for me, he is a very powerful speaker and he has done a lot for the Kingdom of God. I am amazed at how much the Korean church has grown over the years, you are all a inspiration to Christendom, God bless.

Upvote 0

ANGELLA

Feb 15, 2011
Seoul, Korea
✟15,117.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Angella, welcome to the forum! I had the pleasure to hear Dr. David Yonggi Cho when I was young, he came to my church in Pensacola, Florida. I actually listened to that sermon the other day, my dad had kept it on VHS for me, he is a very powerful speaker and he has done a lot for the Kingdom of God. I am amazed at how much the Korean church has grown over the years, you are all a inspiration to Christendom, God bless.

==> Nice to meet you here.
I attend Manmin Central church in Korea. :preach: right. korean church has grown to fufil the kingdom of God in our last time. I'm so glad it.
Call to me when you visit korea. Let me guide you a church that you feel how much strong power of God. :prayer::amen:
I like this site. haha very nice.
Thank you Brother.

Angella from Seoul, Korea

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums