Here comes the bride!

:kiss:

So yesterday was my 2 week wedding anniversary!!! Being married is alot of fun, but it is a big responsibility (which i am just now starting to find out)

Jesus is just blessing us left and right! I'm so glad we did everything the right way. Our very first kiss was at the alter on our wedding day. We both stayed clean and pure the entire time of our courtship.

The wedding was nice, but alot my friends and family were upset. We had our normal Sunday morning service as part of the ceremony. My pastor preached about moral standards in the kingdom of God and he preached on repentance of sin and being born again! He then pulled a altar call to ask if anyone wanted to accept Jesus into their hearts. No one responded but many people felt the conviction of the Holy Ghost and atleast a seed was planted into their hearts.

So praise God!!!

Reactions: dbaryl

Blessedone_74

"Avon Lady Calling"
Oct 2, 2003
California
Visit site
✟2,157.00
Faith
Baptist
Congrat's!!!!
hyper.gif
That is just wonderful.
dust.gif
Have some blessings from the blessing fairy for belated wedding present!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

linuxChique

God's Child
Oct 13, 2003
madison, al
Visit site
✟15,212.00
Faith
Protestant
I've been married for a year and three months, and I still love every minute I get to spend with my husband. I was fixing lunch today and he ran into the kitchen and grabbed me and kissed me! I love him very much, and he loves the Lord just as much as I do! I am so blessed to have godly husband who loves me!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums