California
✟15,184.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
About 3 years ago i was on meth and all kinds of drugs then the Lord healed me and delivered me from all these inflections. I ask you brother and sister to pray for me I have been drinking for two days straight I need prayer I have slipped and fallen I am disappointed in myself :( I can't stop after 3 years I have fallen One day I was prayer to God to deliver me and the next week I was delivered from drugs completely and i don't know why I have reverted to the old man pray for me fam

Reactions: brinny
Feb 2, 2016
+
✟21,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Dude don't let this take you back to square one.....you slipped up, it sucks, but keep fighting.
I would do the same thing that you are right now, but i finally realized that i couldnt completely self destruct every time i fell down...i would get into this self pity mode and man is that dangerous! Pick yourself up..realize that this was you stumbling and that it doesnt have to be a full-on face plant. God still loves you and Hes right there with you, ready to help you out.... i pray to constantly be broken because in our weakness His power is perfected. Even if you dont have this, He does. Keep givin it your all.

Upvote 0

jacksknight

Mar 16, 2016
USA
✟1,214.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dude don't let this take you back to square one.....you slipped up, it sucks, but keep fighting.
I would do the same thing that you are right now, but i finally realized that i couldnt completely self destruct every time i fell down...i would get into this self pity mode and man is that dangerous! Pick yourself up..realize that this was you stumbling and that it doesnt have to be a full-on face plant. God still loves you and Hes right there with you, ready to help you out.... i pray to constantly be broken because in our weakness His power is perfected. Even if you dont have this, He does. Keep givin it your all.

Exactly this! Don't get down on yourself, you can't disappoint God! He already knows everything you are going to do! Praying for you!

Upvote 0

Revelation210Faith

Presbyterian(PCA), Adherent to Reformed Theology
Jun 24, 2014
United States
✟22,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Praying for you. You can never fall far enough to disappoint God. He loves you always and it is precisely in our moments of weakness where His strength and power become most evident.

Upvote 0

116 Disciple

Mar 31, 2016
California
✟15,184.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Thank you all for your prayers I feel much better today lol obviously I went a long time being sober and I know I can do it again but this time for good I just need to renew my mind with the Word of God I have been so busy lately working two jobs and going to school full time and got distracted from the real goal to follow Christ it was a wake up call for me

Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zeenosue

Feb 4, 2016
Guadalajara
✟16,047.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thank you all for your prayers I feel much better today lol obviously I went a long time being sober and I know I can do it again but this time for good I just need to renew my mind with the Word of God I have been so busy lately working two jobs and going to school full time and got distracted from the real goal to follow Christ it was a wake up call for me

So glad to hear you talking like this, this is exactly what God wants! Come on, keep going on, the Lord will always be there for you and He's inviting you to follow your path: keep having this mentality! You don't know how correct you are and how much it will help to keep thinking like that. Be strong, don't let a slip drag you down (because letting regret and pity drown us is just what the devil wants), and follow Christ. You might not have a lot of time with your two jobs and going to school, but every time you have a little break use it to read a least a little the Word of God, and most of all, conversate with Him. He's always listening, remember that more than a Father, more than the Lord, He's our best friend, and He's basically always there to listen to us ;) Be strong, keep thinking like this, follow his path, and talk a lot with Him. You don't know how much better you will feel if you keep doing this ;) Blessings!

Reactions: 116 Disciple
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums