Jun_Canada

Nov 12, 2003
✟330.00
Faith
Christian
Things are hard right now......its like me and my friends have nothing in common anymore.
All my guy friends just talk about hockey and general sports. I dun really talk to that many of my friends anymore cause theiir in Univ/College and im still stuck in high school :( And my friends at school.....they r brown 97% brown. And all they do is talk about their own stuff....I dun wanna talk to to hem much cause they sometimes gossip, lie etc so I dont want to be a part of that.
And it makes it harder because of this post that I have in the prayer requersts forum

http://www.christianforums.com/t71199

So ya...Im just praying that God can help me in all the stress that ive been having

Upvote 0

ForeverChristian

Always for Christ
Nov 19, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
✟5,407.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Well I'll pray that the Holy Spirit will power you to live on your own and find friends who are Christian, or who are willing to become Christian.

Maybe this is one of God's many tests of life? Maybe he wants you to strengthen your relationship with Him, or maybe he wants you to talk to him, and ask him how to find Christian friends or how to make Christian friends. I mean, you have us don't you? But I understand how that this is only the beginning of friendship.

Upvote 0