Visit site
✟7,620.00
Faith
Christian
hey bros n sisters in spirit:)
please pray for me...i am in desperate need of a church
i live in paris...n most churches here are catholic....:crosseo:
n am born again christian:amen: ...i believe felowshipin with other believers
is a very important factor in a christians life...
n so far am the only born again christian i know.....:confused:
please help me pray...i know God will do the rest
thanks alot guys
may u all be blesssed
:groupray:

EElle

Nov 9, 2005
✟168.00
Faith
Christian
Lord, please help Lilian find her place in this world of uncertainty. Give her a sure sign as to which church or fellowship you wish for her to attend, if this be in your will right now to do so. Help her to know that you are everywhere and that she need'nt go to church to be near you. We thank you so much for your answered prayers in advance.....

In Jesus' name we pray,
Amen

Upvote 0

MaFunk

Nov 7, 2005
SW Florida
✟260.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Lilian,
I know how difficult that it can be to find a church home - one that touches your heart and strenthens your spirit. I pray with all my heart that you find a church home in Paris where you can grow with the lord and find communion with other believers. I know that it can be very difficult for believers to feel comfortable in Europe, where they think that all americans are 'jesus freaks'. I say, 'freak on girrrl! follow your faith and you will find your home'.

Side note: You and I are in sort of opposite situations. I live in the south near the bible belt. So here there are a ton of born again christians. My problem is that I am a liberal/moderate christian. I love god. I have a personal relationships with god. I have faith in Jesus. I talk to god every day. However I believe that Jesus was a radical and a liberal, which is an idea that doesn't set to well with conservative churches.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.