Bicas MG
✟8,367.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
E I bought black glasses, they don't have any brand, they're all black. A while ago, Espírito Santo bothered me about piracy and I stopped using them, so I didn't see these glasses in the store.There was a counterfeit model, so I feel bad, but I didn't buy the counterfeit. But for selling a counterfeit I feel bad. Someone tell me Help, I have OCD so my mind can't reason sometimes. Sorry for my English, I'm from Brazil, thank you

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Repent and obey all the laws. Feeling bad helps us to go to God if we do something wrong. To repent and correct the thing wrong to make it right so we please God. He loves you and wants you to be good. Piracy not good. Tell Jesus sorry and don’t do again.

Matheushorta

Mar 1, 2024
Bicas MG
✟8,367.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Repent and obey all the laws. Feeling bad helps us to go to God if we do something wrong. To repent and correct the thing wrong to make it right so we please God. He loves you and wants you to be good. Piracy not good. Tell Jesus sorry and don’t do again.
The glasses I bought are not counterfeit. The issue is that the store I bought them from sells another model different from the one I bought and it is counterfeit.

Upvote 0

JesusFollowerForever

Jan 19, 2024
Quebec
✟10,368.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The glasses I bought are not counterfeit. The issue is that the store I bought them from sells another model different from the one I bought and it is counterfeit.
if the glasses you bought are not counterfeit ones all is good, however buying from a store that sells counterfeit items is not a good idea as you encourage them financially and they sell counterfeit items. that store is nor ethical.

Blessings.

Upvote 0

Matheushorta

Mar 1, 2024
Bicas MG
✟8,367.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
se os óculos que você comprou não são falsificados, tudo bem, porém comprar em uma loja que vende itens falsificados não é uma boa ideia, pois você os incentiva financeiramente e eles vendem itens falsificados. aquela loja não é ética.

Bênçãos.
EI didn't know she sold it, and nowadays almost all stores sell fake things. I didn't want to have to throw away the glasses

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,933.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
EI didn't know she sold it, and nowadays almost all stores sell fake things. I didn't want to have to throw away the glasses
You didn't have to throw them away. Nobody but you cared about this. You only forced yourself because of your OCD.

Nobody on this forum can validate or invalidate you for those decisions.

Get professional help for this issue.

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,437.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
" Obey all laws" is bad advice.

Upvote 0