• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Help! Struggling on Intrusive Thoughts

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Wendel Enriquez, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Wendel Enriquez

Wendel Enriquez New Member

+6
    Philippines
    Catholic
    Single
    Hi Everyone!
    Can someone pray for me too keep on living?
    Honestly, i had been suffering intrusive/blasphemous thoughs for about 9 months from now and it is still on me today. I had been depressed countless times as if i had lost hope on everything that is happening to me. I feel like i committed the Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit just because of these thoughts.
    What is your advice on how to keep my mind in control?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+38,133
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    My advice at the stage you described is to see a doctor. No psychologists. An actual doctor. A psychiatrist falls in that category. Prayers for you in the meantime. :pray:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. FutureAndAHope

FutureAndAHope Just me Supporter

+1,607
    Christian
    Married
    You have not committed blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, see Is there an unpardonable sin, what is blasphemy of the holy spirit.

I used to have thoughts like yours but now my mind is 100% free of intrusive thoughts. You will find as you become more confident in your own salvation thoughts that you have blasphemed the Holy Spirit will leave. Generally, however, what Jesus did when confronted by satan was to quote the word of God back to the devil. For us this is, when we hear a negative thought we think of something positive about God or HIs word the bible. Replace the negative with the positive.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. Tone

Tone "Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great." Supporter

+6,278
    United States
    Messianic
    Private

Abba Yah Please Breathe Your Holy Breath into this Body, Speaking Life, Love, and Peace into our lives, and raise us up into the heavenly places in Yahshua ha Mashiach, far above all the noise of this dark world. Amen.

Our flesh is the "body of death" that we drag around like a meat ball and chain.

It is only a residue as it is already dead...this world system and the enemy are but a snake in its death throws.

All they may do is hiss and spit, so just remind them of this when that noise reaches the ears of your mind.

Listen to those Words that you have clinged to and confessed, that are His promises of Life Eternal.

Yah bless you and shalom my friend.

5. mlepfitjw

mlepfitjw May you be blessed!

+1,075
    United States
    Christian
    Private

These are minute long videos, hope they may help you @Wendel Enriquez.

Please understand how powerful our mind kind be.

If you are seeking relationship with God, and the Lord Jesus Christ they are more than ready to come and help you.

Here are some scriptures to reassure you of this.

Psalm 86:5 “You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you.”

Psalm 103:12 "As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us."

Daniel 9:9 "The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him."

Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Hebrews 11:6 And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.

2 Timothy 1:7 for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

1 John 1:9 “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

Hebrews 8:12 “For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.”

Galatians 5: 22 But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!

Romans 5:8 But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.

Romans 10:9 If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

The word of God is powerful and can help us see scriptures were God reassures of his love. When you believe and have faith God gives us the holy spirit.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  6. Jeshu

Jeshu Bought by His Blood Supporter

+6,782
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    Love the Lord instead of fear Him. Love Him for grace, understand the cost because of your affliction. Love Him, praise, glorify Him honour Him. The more intrusive thoughts attack the more to love and praise God. You will see the attacks soon end when you love God and eat grace. Instead you will experience His peace of heart and mind.

What you lack is His gracious love, let go of the fear so His love may be, God's love casts out fear and comforts the fearful one.

7. Aussie Pete

Aussie Pete Well-Known Member Supporter

+5,701
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    Treat those thoughts like trespassers. You should command them to go in Jesus name. Those who are born again have total authority over evil spirits. If you are not choosing a thought, it is the work of an evil spirit. Bible reference: 2 Corinthians 10:5

Be persistent. It may take some time, but if you persist, you will prevail.

8. Gottservant

Gottservant God loves your words, may men love them also Supporter

+457
    Messianic
    Get angry with the Devil and show him the way out.

Ask for peace that surpasses all understanding.

Realize that you have been prepared for such a time, as this (as calls for "patience").

9. LastAcorn99

LastAcorn99 Active Member

+341
    Non-Denom
    Private
    It was good of you to share so openly, Wendel. Are you seeing a counselor? Know that I'll be praying for you, asking our Heavenly Father to reveal His healing presence to you in a special and powerful way,
    filling you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. God bless you, friend!

10. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+8,053
    Messianic
    Private
    Here are some ideas on how to get rid of intrusive thoughts.
    The Bible says that the Lord inhabits the praises of his people. Counteract those thoughts with praise. We see also that saying the Word, as when Messiah was in the desert, and singing the Word with praises is very effective.

David sang to King Saul and that got rid of evil spirits that were tormenting the man. When Israel was about to be attacked by great armies King Jehoshaphat sent priests out to sing praise songs before them. The result was that the armies turned on one another and killed one another until none were left.

Paul and Silas sang praise songs right before their miraculous release from prison.

There are many scripture only praise songs on YouTube that you can sing along with. Jump Start 3,
    Sons of Korah and Integrity Music are 3 such sources.

There are many scripture promises videos too That you can speak along with.

It is not enough to just try to stop thinking bad thoughts. You have to replace them. This is really, I believe, something that needs to be done throughout the day and night. For life.

The Bible says that those who keep their mind stayed on the Lord will be kept in perfect peace. I pray for your peace.

11. DaveM

DaveM Member

+117
    Christian
    Private

Every believer I know goes through this I think, but here is what settled it for me. You are not actually willing to say these thoughts, or actually claim them in voice ,,there fore they are not you thoughts but traps of the devil, the fact your are upset about it tells me you love God very much, and those who Love God are the ones who come under this attack.

Matthew 12:31-32
    Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

if your not willing to speak it, your not saying it, its the devil throwing darts at you. Pray fast and read the word, as you grow stronger your shield of protection will grow stronger. I can not say it enough that read the word, prayer and fast. are your tools to fight this.

Praying for you Wendel