✟15,309.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hi Everyone!
Can someone pray for me too keep on living?
Honestly, i had been suffering intrusive/blasphemous thoughs for about 9 months from now and it is still on me today. I had been depressed countless times as if i had lost hope on everything that is happening to me. I feel like i committed the Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit just because of these thoughts.
What is your advice on how to keep my mind in control?

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,665,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi Everyone!
Honestly, i had been suffering intrusive/blasphemous thoughs for about 9 months from now and it is still on me today. I had been depressed countless times as if i had lost hope on everything that is happening to me. I feel like i committed the Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit just because of these thoughts.
My advice at the stage you described is to see a doctor. No psychologists. An actual doctor. A psychiatrist falls in that category. Prayers for you in the meantime. :pray:

• Informative
Reactions: Olivet
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,052.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have not committed blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, see Is there an unpardonable sin, what is blasphemy of the holy spirit.

I used to have thoughts like yours but now my mind is 100% free of intrusive thoughts. You will find as you become more confident in your own salvation thoughts that you have blasphemed the Holy Spirit will leave. Generally, however, what Jesus did when confronted by satan was to quote the word of God back to the devil. For us this is, when we hear a negative thought we think of something positive about God or HIs word the bible. Replace the negative with the positive.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hi Everyone!

Abba Yah Please Breathe Your Holy Breath into this Body, Speaking Life, Love, and Peace into our lives, and raise us up into the heavenly places in Yahshua ha Mashiach, far above all the noise of this dark world. Amen.

Our flesh is the "body of death" that we drag around like a meat ball and chain.

It is only a residue as it is already dead...this world system and the enemy are but a snake in its death throws.

All they may do is hiss and spit, so just remind them of this when that noise reaches the ears of your mind.

Listen to those Words that you have clinged to and confessed, that are His promises of Life Eternal.

Yah bless you and shalom my friend.

Upvote 0

mlepfitjw

May you be blessed!
Jun 23, 2020
Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

These are minute long videos, hope they may help you @Wendel Enriquez.

Please understand how powerful our mind kind be.

If you are seeking relationship with God, and the Lord Jesus Christ they are more than ready to come and help you.

Here are some scriptures to reassure you of this.

Psalm 86:5 “You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you.”

Psalm 103:12 "As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us."

Daniel 9:9 "The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him."

Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Hebrews 11:6 And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.

2 Timothy 1:7 for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

1 John 1:9 “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

Hebrews 8:12 “For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.”

Galatians 5: 22 But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!

Romans 5:8 But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.

Romans 10:9 If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

The word of God is powerful and can help us see scriptures were God reassures of his love. When you believe and have faith God gives us the holy spirit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Everyone!

Love the Lord instead of fear Him. Love Him for grace, understand the cost because of your affliction. Love Him, praise, glorify Him honour Him. The more intrusive thoughts attack the more to love and praise God. You will see the attacks soon end when you love God and eat grace. Instead you will experience His peace of heart and mind.

What you lack is His gracious love, let go of the fear so His love may be, God's love casts out fear and comforts the fearful one.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi Everyone!
Treat those thoughts like trespassers. You should command them to go in Jesus name. Those who are born again have total authority over evil spirits. If you are not choosing a thought, it is the work of an evil spirit. Bible reference: 2 Corinthians 10:5

Be persistent. It may take some time, but if you persist, you will prevail.

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi Everyone!
It was good of you to share so openly, Wendel. Are you seeing a counselor? Know that I'll be praying for you, asking our Heavenly Father to reveal His healing presence to you in a special and powerful way,
filling you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. God bless you, friend!

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,376.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Here are some ideas on how to get rid of intrusive thoughts.
The Bible says that the Lord inhabits the praises of his people. Counteract those thoughts with praise. We see also that saying the Word, as when Messiah was in the desert, and singing the Word with praises is very effective.

David sang to King Saul and that got rid of evil spirits that were tormenting the man. When Israel was about to be attacked by great armies King Jehoshaphat sent priests out to sing praise songs before them. The result was that the armies turned on one another and killed one another until none were left.

Paul and Silas sang praise songs right before their miraculous release from prison.

There are many scripture only praise songs on YouTube that you can sing along with. Jump Start 3,
Sons of Korah and Integrity Music are 3 such sources.

There are many scripture promises videos too That you can speak along with.

It is not enough to just try to stop thinking bad thoughts. You have to replace them. This is really, I believe, something that needs to be done throughout the day and night. For life.

The Bible says that those who keep their mind stayed on the Lord will be kept in perfect peace. I pray for your peace.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaveM

Nov 26, 2016
nc
✟72,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Everyone!

Every believer I know goes through this I think, but here is what settled it for me. You are not actually willing to say these thoughts, or actually claim them in voice ,,there fore they are not you thoughts but traps of the devil, the fact your are upset about it tells me you love God very much, and those who Love God are the ones who come under this attack.

Matthew 12:31-32
Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

if your not willing to speak it, your not saying it, its the devil throwing darts at you. Pray fast and read the word, as you grow stronger your shield of protection will grow stronger. I can not say it enough that read the word, prayer and fast. are your tools to fight this.

Praying for you Wendel

Upvote 0

TBoss

Nov 11, 2021
Cape Town
✟19,805.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i
Hi Everyone!

Hi Wendel,

I struggled with intrusive thoughts for over 10 years, and can say my mind is 90% at peace from complete Chaos. I've had blasphemous thoughts against God, doubted the very existing of God, thought i committed the unpardonable sin, all these things, but God set me free completely from all these.

In my case I was diagnosed with Tourette syndrome in my early teens which may have been a small fraction of my problem, I don't know, however the main issue I had was a spiritual problem. Once God dealt with the devils, my mind was restored instantaneously.

Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Everyone!

I see this is from January. How have you been doing Wendel? Praying for you today.

Upvote 0

MikeinSeattle

Looking for believers to pray with. Message me.
Mar 22, 2019
Seattle
✟34,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Everyone!

Blasphemous voices are demonic. If it was just a physiological problem with your brain then the words you would be hearing would be just nonsensical mumbo jumbo or bits and phrases from whatever words you had physically heard or said within the recent past. Thats how the brain works when it starts to misfire. What you are describing is demonic. If you are only comfortable with Catholic ministers then start asking around to find an exorcist minister. Otherwise this deliverance map may help:

Deliverance Map — Isaiah Saldivar

Also listen to his teaching it will help you to understand more what is going on and how to deal with it. Do not be at all discouraged. If you find deliverance the problems you are having will all disappear overnight. And even if you cant find anyone you can get deliverance on your own though it may be a little harder.

Also do not let that verse about blasphemy of the Holy Spirit cancel out the dozens of promises throughout scripture that those who believe in Jesus have everlasting life. Whatever that verse means it does not cancel out those promises.

God bless.

• Agree
Reactions: TBoss
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums