May 20, 2005
Philippines
✟6,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hello all..

this june 10 and 11, 2007, I will be taking the Philippine Nurses Licensure Exam.. :)

so I ask for all your prayers guys..

this is really very important for me because this is a privilege for us to practice nursing here in the Philippines.. so please please include me in your prayers.. I want to top it not for my glory but for the glory of GOD... :)

thanks again and GOD bless

James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Reactions: faithfulchild

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, thank You for Your unfailing love and Your goodness and guidance in our lives.
Please be with jessi_girl as she takes this nursing exam. Lord, give her comfort and strength for this exam. Help her to recall the information asked. Help her to be composed and calm for the test and to do well and to bring glory to Your name. Lord, bless this woman and her future. Help her in every way, along the way. Amen.:hug:

:groupray:

:crossrc:

:groupray:

Reactions: jessi_girl
Upvote 0

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Jesus, thank You for Your unfailing love and Your goodness and guidance in our lives.
Please be with jessi_girl as she takes this nursing exam. Lord, give her comfort and strength for this exam. Help her to recall the information asked. Help her to be composed and calm for the test and to do well and to bring glory to Your name. Lord, bless this woman and her future. Help her in every way, along the way. Amen.

Abba Father in the name of Jesus
I come before you standing in agreement
with this prayer for our sister Jessi_girl.
Amen

God Bless You Sis!

Upvote 0

ralangley

Veteran
May 30, 2007
Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I PASSED GUYS!!!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS....

I GOT A VERY GOOD GRADE!!!!!!

PRAISE GOD FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!

PRAISE GOD! Bless you in your new career!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Dec 9, 2006
✟35,466.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
pheader11111111111111.jpg

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
hello all..

this june 10 and 11, 2007, I will be taking the Philippine Nurses Licensure Exam.. :)

so I ask for all your prayers guys..

this is really very important for me because this is a privilege for us to practice nursing here in the Philippines.. so please please include me in your prayers.. I want to top it not for my glory but for the glory of GOD... :)

thanks again and GOD bless

James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Christian.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter this matter and meet all needs. We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention. As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums