Sep 3, 2011
✟323,008.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I regret so much thinking that “I’d hate God if he didn’t want to save or love me” I’m in so much sorrow and grief about it.I keep asking God for forgiveness
Also, consider that it might be a bit of pride that keeps you from accepting the forgiveness that He especially demonstrated in no uncertain terms on the cross. What more does He need to do? The fact that we're all sinners is a forgone conclusion-so we need to give up on the idea that we shouldn't have sinned-it's too late! :) He died for us while we were yet sinners. Rom 5:8

• Agree
Reactions: Blaise N
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If I could ask,could God forgive me for saying id hate him if he doesn’t want to save me,can he forgive me?

Of course! God is our loving father who fully understands our weaknesses and forgives us for our mistakes.

Perhaps you're not familiar with John 3:16. "For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone [including you!] who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." Notice that all one has to do is accept Jesus' sacrifice on everyone's behalf (including yours!) and you will have eternal life.

Your sins, including saying that you hate Him, are 100% forgiven. Your attitude shows that you feel badly for what you have done -- the Christian word is "repentance" -- so it is of no concern.

You are forgiven by God. He understands that humans make mistakes and doesn't hold our sins against us.

I can tell by your post that you feel badly for what you have done, but it's of no real consequence if you change your thoughts and attitude. Hang in there and trust in God!

• Agree
Reactions: Blaise N
Upvote 0

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟117,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Of course! God is our loving father who fully understands our weaknesses and forgives us for our mistakes.

Perhaps you're not familiar with John 3:16. "For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone [including you!] who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." Notice that all one has to do is accept Jesus' sacrifice on everyone's behalf (including yours!) and you will have eternal life.

Your sins, including saying that you hate Him, are 100% forgiven. Your attitude shows that you feel badly for what you have done -- the Christian word is "repentance" -- so it is of no concern.

You are forgiven by God. He understands that humans make mistakes and doesn't hold our sins against us.

I can tell by your post that you feel badly for what you have done, but it's of no real consequence if you change your thoughts and attitude. Hang in there and trust in God!
Absolutely I feel terrible and even condemned for thinking that and some other things which I can’t remember now(I’m not lying,I literally can’t remember the other things I thought) jI only remember pieces,like I said it scared me to the point of shaking,which doesn’t happen often to me at all.

• Prayers
Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0