✟13,250.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

My name is Simon and I'm from the UK. I am very excited to have found this forum and to be part of this wonderful community.

I've been a Christian my whole life, but I've been on a journey around different denominations. I was brought up as a Catholic, but never felt at home there so become involved with Anglicanism when I was at university. I thought I would stay in that tradition forever.

I came to the realisation that personally I didn't want to be involved in a particular denomination, so I have been non denominational for the past 18 months.

I've felt my faith has grown immensely in the past year and I'm exploring a lot of areas of my faith in greater depth.

I'm hoping to meet some wonderful people here, have meaningful conversations and find ways to contribute, support and help others as much as I can.

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi
Welcome!
I have had a similar journey. I am glad you found your way here. I am sure you will be a positive addition and will learn much from many here. Very nice people.
Bless you and have a happy and fruitful year!

• Friendly
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,060.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,

My name is Simon and I'm from the UK. I am very excited to have found this forum and to be part of this wonderful community.

I've been a Christian my whole life, but I've been on a journey around different denominations. I was brought up as a Catholic, but never felt at home there so become involved with Anglicanism when I was at university. I thought I would stay in that tradition forever.

I came to the realisation that personally I didn't want to be involved in a particular denomination, so I have been non denominational for the past 18 months.

I've felt my faith has grown immensely in the past year and I'm exploring a lot of areas of my faith in greater depth.

I'm hoping to meet some wonderful people here, have meaningful conversations and find ways to contribute, support and help others as much as I can.

Hi Simon,

Welcome and may your time be fruitful here on CF...

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi everyone,

Welcome to the forum.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,

Welcome to CF, Simon P. Thankful you are here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,545.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

Welcome to CF Simon - hope you will enjoy the discussions and fellowship here.

Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums