ORADEA
✟18,908.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am 34, from Romania. I am an artist and I love my job.
I always had a special relationship with God, thanks to my grandmother who taught me how to pray at the age of 4. When I was 18, I went through a very disturbing spiritual warfare, it was my fault - I prayed to die - a friend gave me a cd with rock songs on it. I became obsessed with a couple of songs - I don't know why - but I didn't understand the lyrics, though it was in English. Later I found out the lyrics were about invoking demons and such things. It was a very disturbing experience, a long period of nightmares, hallucinations, but God helped me, I started to read the Bible and pray VERY often. God delivered me from that nightmare. I went on with my life and I wasn't focusing so much on Him. 7 years ago something have changed and I put God first in my life. I am not perfect, but I love God's values and I am aiming to be better. God has done so much for me, He helped me so many times when I couldn't do anything.

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

I've decided to join this forum because I lack honest and authentic conversations in church and in general and I love to talk to christians about everything.
I love hymns, and I love Psalm 121 so much.
God bless you all!

Last edited:

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am 34, from Romania. I am an artist and I love my job.
I always had a special relationship with God, thanks to my grandmother who taught me how to pray at the age of 4. When I was 18, I went through a very disturbing spiritual warfare, it was my fault - I prayed to die - and satan worked this out this for me, by a friend who gave me a cd with rock songs on it. I became obsessed with a couple of songs - I don't know why - but I didn't understand the lyrics, though it was in English. Later I found out the lyrics were about invoking demons and such things. It was a very disturbing experience, a long period of nightmares, hallucinations, but God helped me, I started to read the Bible and pray VERY often. God delivered me from that nightmare. I went on with my life and I wasn't focusing so much on Him. 7 years ago something have changed and I put God first in my life. I am not perfect, but I love God's values and I am aiming to be better. God has done so much for me, He helped me so many times when I couldn't do anything.

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

I've decided to join this forum because I lack honest and authentic conversations in church and in general and I love to talk to christians about everything.
I love hymns, and I love Psalm 121 so much.
God bless you all!
Welcome!

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Pearl7, welcome to CF.
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

352522_f5d361fee449714f411af69955cb98b3.gif

3af3cd437a6c52529c5592cb91602ee8.gif

• Friendly
Reactions: Pearl7
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums