United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Good morning,

I am pleased to be a member here; I confess I have been a member in the past, however, since my last membership which is now abandoned, I have recently had a change in views.

In short, I have achieved my Ph.D. in Religious Science (this is the deep study of world religions and cults). My studies lead me down a path in what I believe and question the logical viewpoints behind religious followings. Since then, my religious viewpoint has changed from Non-Denominational to Freethinker - this does not mean I fully reject the concept of religion, but I cannot define myself as a Christian anymore.

I look forward to having conversations with you (obviously not in the Christian only sections) and discuss dogma etc. I am very openminded and never reject any new perspective.

I enjoy reading, writing, online discussion boards, movies video games etc. I am a lover of coffee - I think it's fair to say coffee is my gasoline. :oldthumbsup:

Yours,
Dr JB

Welcome aboard, Dr. JB! I'm sure things have changed since you've been here last, but as before, there's plenty to discuss and explore. Some of us may even be interested in hearing your 'new' views on things ... :cool:

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

Upvote 0