Moscow
✟8,119.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello, everyone! I stumbled across these forums, and so here I am. My name is Natalya, I'm Eastern Orthodox Christian and have always been. It's nice to find a Christian group online to join as I'm trying to discuss with more Christian people like me and I'm using my online devices more now.

Just a small note, as you can probably guess from my username and possibly my grammar and spelling, English is not my first language, but I'll try my best to speak English, because it seems to be the main language here. Please excuse my potential mistakes and such.

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, everyone! I stumbled across these forums, and so here I am. My name is Natalya, I'm Eastern Orthodox Christian and have always been. It's nice to find a Christian group online to join as I'm trying to discuss with more Christian people like me and I'm using my online devices more now.

Just a small note, as you can probably guess from my username and possibly my grammar and spelling, English is not my first language, but I'll try my best to speak English, because it seems to be the main language here. Please excuse my potential mistakes and such.
May God bless you and thank you for coming here to us. God bless you and Jesus is Lord.

Upvote 0

~ОртоНата~

Jan 12, 2018
Moscow
✟8,119.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,288,670.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Welcome Natalya :wave:

Your English is fine - do not worry about it :)

Come and join us all in TAW The Ancient Way - Eastern Orthodox

We have members from many countries there - and all are Orthodox Christians . We can talk freely there

Upvote 0

John Goodness

Supporter
Dec 18, 2017
Chicago
✟50,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome to CF and don't worry if English is not your first language. It's not mine as well. Your post was perfect English by the way. As long as you're understood, you should be fine. God bless you and your desire to connect with other believers in these forums.

Upvote 0

chirpyluna

Jan 7, 2018
Northeast
✟16,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Welcome Natalya! I'm new too. Your English is great, and it sounds like a native speaker to me! Just one thing, it's better to say "I'm trying to *chat* with.." instead of "I'm trying to *discuss* with." (I tutored English Language Learners for many years and enjoyed it very much! Feel free to ask me if you need any help :)) God bless you, and enjoy your time here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~ОртоНата~

Jan 12, 2018
Moscow
✟8,119.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome Natalya. I'm new too. This looks like a great place!

Hi Natalya... Welcome to CF! Glad you're here.

Здравствуйте ~ОртоНата~! Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome Natalya :wave:

Your English is fine - do not worry about it :)

Come and join us all in TAW The Ancient Way - Eastern Orthodox

We have members from many countries there - and all are Orthodox Christians . We can talk freely there

Welcome to CF and don't worry if English is not your first language. It's not mine as well. Your post was perfect English by the way. As long as you're understood, you should be fine. God bless you and your desire to connect with other believers in these forums.

Welcome Natalya! I'm new too. Your English is great, and it sounds like a native speaker to me! Just one thing, it's better to say "I'm trying to *chat* with.." instead of "I'm trying to *discuss* with." (I tutored English Language Learners for many years and enjoyed it very much! Feel free to ask me if you need any help :)) God bless you, and enjoy your time here.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!! :) And chirpyluna, thank you for the English advice :)

• Friendly
Reactions: chirpyluna
Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Yes, you're right! I'm not Gandalf!
Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,126,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Hello, Natalya (ОртоНата), glad to see someone from Russia here. Welcome to ChristianForums!

While I'm not specifically Eastern/Russian Orthodox, I am an ecumenical Christian who enjoys and accepts fellowship with Christians from other denominations. Moreover, I have some relatives in Russia (whom I'm praying for since they are not Christian just yet).

We're glad you're here! Blessings in Christ our Lord!

2PhiloVoid

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums