Fairmont
✟7,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello my fellow Christians (and possibly non-Christians)!

I have joined to invite those on this forum to my new blog. In this blog I will be focusing on Christian living and my Christian lifestyle, as well as health and fitness, and how they come together. I have already posted two Christian Living posts, and I am so excited to share what God has put on my heart. I invite everyone to visit The Paleo Christian. I also ask during this time that if anyone has any comments or questions regarding a topic to leave a comment, and I will post about it! I want to do the work of God, and this is a perfect way to do that and write about the things that I love.

God bless,
The Paleo Christian

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello my fellow Christians (and possibly non-Christians)!

I have joined to invite those on this forum to my new blog. In this blog I will be focusing on Christian living and my Christian lifestyle, as well as health and fitness, and how they come together. I have already posted two Christian Living posts, and I am so excited to share what God has put on my heart. I invite everyone to visit The Paleo Christian. I also ask during this time that if anyone has any comments or questions regarding a topic to leave a comment, and I will post about it! I want to do the work of God, and this is a perfect way to do that and write about the things that I love.

God bless,
The Paleo Christian
Thank you for sharing your blog with us :) Welcome and God bless you :)

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private