Singapore
✟31,863.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I have been plagued by diseases and black magic symptoms ever since I unintentionally turned two of God's people away from Him and failed to bring them back...

God has shown me that they have turned to sorcery and are violently opposed to me. I have been experiencing many scary spiritual attacks, in my mind, body, soul and spirit. I feel very incredibly tired, and I really hope I can get some support here ><

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Look to Jesus, he is greater than whatever threatens you.
Trust in the Lord and he will bless you richly as you seek more of him in your life

Upvote 0

ChicanaRose

Mar 26, 2019
west coast
✟75,698.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello, I have been plagued by diseases and black magic symptoms ever since I unintentionally turned two of God's people away from Him and failed to bring them back...

God has shown me that they have turned to sorcery and are violently opposed to me. I have been experiencing many scary spiritual attacks, in my mind, body, soul and spirit. I feel very incredibly tired, and I really hope I can get some support here ><

I'm really sorry to hear this, Zhen. It must be hard to speak the truth and for that to be turned against you. Henry Cloud speaks of three kinds of people/ three reactions to feedbacks: The wise, the fool, and the evil. It is unfortunate that there are a few evil people out there.

Given the timing of events and the fact that you say they turned away from God (probably back to their old religion?) does present the possibility that they could be engaging in occult practices against you. But please keep in mind that this is only a possibility and not a definite conclusion.

I say this because if you get overwhelmed by the thoughts of them practicing black magic, that could take your focus off of God. Whenever you feel ill, instead of thinking about them or what they could be doing, call on the name of Jesus. Meditate on the Scriptures about God's protection.

May God bring peace into your heart, and cover you beneath His wings (Psalm 91).

Upvote 0