Pretoria
✟7,739.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
:D what a breath of fresh air. i came from glp, which is a hive of frenetic demons, and prayed, and got told to come here. im so sick of the profane i could explode. i have a message to deliver. Well, firstly we in Latter Days, but i think everyone here is aware of that. Secondly, i have been given answers. but i must introduce myself. im this guy:

i tried to get them to renounce the masonry an sunworship an catholic tripe, but their leader chose baal. and now south africa, is about to get Fathers Wrath.

Just thought id share, with people, who should understand they symbolism, and the deed, they have tried to kill me, jail me, silence me, and everytime Father just bends reality and saves me.
and when i say "Father" i mean YHWH. i would love to know what the faithfull think, cause ive been to the heretics an heathen, and they think its all a big joke. i would love to know what you guys think.

joshcorn

Oct 27, 2017
Dartmouth Nova Scotia
✟14,533.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:D what a breath of fresh air. i came from glp, which is a hive of frenetic demons, and prayed, and got told to come here. im so sick of the profane i could explode. i have a message to deliver. Well, firstly we in Latter Days, but i think everyone here is aware of that. Secondly, i have been given answers. but i must introduce myself. im this guy:

i tried to get them to renounce the masonry an sunworship an catholic tripe, but their leader chose baal. and now south africa, is about to get Fathers Wrath.

Just thought id share, with people, who should understand they symbolism, and the deed, they have tried to kill me, jail me, silence me, and everytime Father just bends reality and saves me.
and when i say "Father" i mean YHWH. i would love to know what the faithfull think, cause ive been to the heretics an heathen, and they think its all a big joke. i would love to know what you guys think.

I understand where you are comming from.People in Africa are more aware of the reality of the spiritual realm.Most western Christian are not.You need to put everything aside a build a relationship with Jesus.That includes the wrath of God thing.You need to get into the Word of God and ask the HolySpirit for understanding.If you need to talk with me let me know.

Upvote 0