Arkansas
✟7,944.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm very new here so I'm asking for everyone's patience while I'm learning to navigate here. I am so pleased to be a part of this group. I accepted Christ as my savior in 2014, while in a long term drug treatment facility. I have been clean since then. Clean from drugs and cleaned of my sins. My life is awesome even on bad days. Jesus saved my life and my soul.

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God bless you, Forgiven4ever! Welcome to our Forum, and I hope you make some good friends here, and enjoy being able to talk about issues that concern you.

Welcome again. :wave:

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2066c800d985eab9146e5184ef13a7de.gif

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi... Welcome to CF! Glad you joined us. Enjoyed reading your introduction; don't let anything or anyone draw you away from the path the Lord has put before you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm very new here so I'm asking for everyone's patience while I'm learning to navigate here. I am so pleased to be a part of this group. I accepted Christ as my savior in 2014, while in a long term drug treatment facility. I have been clean since then. Clean from drugs and cleaned of my sins. My life is awesome even on bad days. Jesus saved my life and my soul.

This is great, congratulations. Can you write a testimony of how you got clean and got saved at the rehab? I'd like to hear it

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you; a daily, prayerful Bible reading habit is a great blessing; John 14 and Psalm 46 are very strengthening passages.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi Forgiven;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Awesome heart warming intro .. God bless you :clap:

• Prayers
Upvote 0