Sep 29, 2018
✟7,885.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is my first time posting on a Christian forum. After looking around I figured this seems like a nice place to chat with like minded people.

I’ll tell you a bit about me. I’m a 36 year old male that lost my faith in God for many years. At the age of seven or eight I made friends that didn’t believe and found my faith wasn’t very strong when it was put to the test.

For over 20 years I became distracted from God and it’s only recently that I rediscovered my faith. I don’t know exactly how it happened. I went through hard times and I felt him at my side.

My faith is now very strong. I feel that no matter what happens in my life, I will always have Christ as my shield.

The last few years have been full of depression and anxiety but I know that I have nothing to fear when I put my faith in the Lord.

I still have days when I get depressed and anxiety takes over me but days like that are becoming fewer as my faith becomes stronger. I really believe that mental illness can be overcome if we trust in God’s protection and pray for his help

Last edited:
Reactions: Emli

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF. It is a very wide and wonderful community, with different areas having a bit of different flavors. I'm sure you can find fellowship and beneficial discussions. I pray we can be a blessing to you, as surely you can be to us as well.

Glad to have you aboard, and God be with you. :)

Upvote 0

FullofJoy

Sep 29, 2018
✟7,885.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to CF. It is a very wide and wonderful community, with different areas having a bit of different flavors. I'm sure you can find fellowship and beneficial discussions. I pray we can be a blessing to you, as surely you can be to us as well.

Glad to have you aboard, and God be with you. :)
Thank you Anastasia that’s very kind. May God be with you too :)

Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums