Lagos
✟9,256.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Am a worker in a fast growing church in Nigeria. I am a christian that is looking forward to know more about God. I know that God have great plans for me though I have been facing so many problems but I refused to give up in knowing more about I am that I am. Beside, am looking forward to the day I will see my Lord and I will like to teach others about Gods love for men kind. However, for me to be able to achieve my aims, I need the assistant of everyone here. Am looking forward to meet new people that will help me grow more in faith.

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Bigork, Welcome to CF :angel:

You can ask the forum to pray for you here: Prayer Wall

You can ask for Christian Advice here: Christian Advice

You can ask to speak to one of our chaplains as well: Chaplains Office

Besides just taking a look around and checking out all of our awesome Forums
Glad you are here.

One Father. One God. There is only One True and Living God. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. When we are born again by the Spirit of God and enter into relationship with God through His Son the LORD Jesus Christ God is our Father and we are part of His family, the Church.

f36bd4d63e7ce405f5e6d9e8de6fd2d4.jpg

Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Am a worker in a fast growing church in Nigeria. I am a christian that is looking forward to know more about God. I know that God have great plans for me though I have been facing so many problems but I refused to give up in knowing more about I am that I am. Beside, am looking forward to the day I will see my Lord and I will like to teach others about Gods love for men kind. However, for me to be able to achieve my aims, I need the assistant of everyone here. Am looking forward to meet new people that will help me grow more in faith.

welcome2.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi Bigork;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0