✟15,341.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey Robert, welcome :wave:

I like apologetics too, you might like the movies ''A Case for Christ'' or ''A Case for a Creator'' by Lee Strobel, excellent physical/scientific proof of Jesus/God.
Thanks! I've seen A Case for Christ, but not A Case for a Creator, I'll see if I can find on PureFlix, else our Library. Good to meet you!

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Robert76

Robert
Jul 19, 2017
Central Ohio
✟15,341.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah. Pesky devil ehehehe

Heb 2:14
Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise partook of the same things, that through the death He might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil.

images
Good to meet you LittleLambofJesus, and thank you for the points! (I still have to figure out how these work and what they're used for : )

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Robert76

Robert
Jul 19, 2017
Central Ohio
✟15,341.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the forums. Apologetics is something about which I can always stand to learn more. I am convinced of God's existence, love and truth, but not so for many around us. If I can learn to better articulate such, wonderful!
Good to meet you Shoetoyou, you're in good company - we'll all learn more together.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Good to meet you LittleLambofJesus, and thank you for the points! (I still have to figure out how these work and what they're used for : )
Your welcome.
Have you checked out this board?

Announcements
Announcements
Important announcements are placed here pertaining to changes taking place at Christian Forums

• Prayers
Upvote 0