Central Ohio
✟7,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, my name is Robert, I am new to Christian Forums and excited to be here! I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior almost 20 years ago and I really enjoy positive apologetics and engaging in discussions about how the world around us shouts the evidence of a loving Creator. My family and I belong to a non denominational Christian church where the Bible is exposited, reflecting the sound theological doctrine of God's inerrant Word.

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Hi, my name is Robert, I am new to Christian Forums and excited to be here! I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior almost 20 years ago and I really enjoy positive apologetics and engaging in discussions about how the world around us shouts the evidence of a loving Creator. My family and I belong to a non denominational Christian church where the Bible is exposited, reflecting the sound theological doctrine of God's inerrant Word.
Praise God

sounds like fun and Godly adventure in your home

we have a lot of apologetics forums here so take a look around

you can discuss apologetics in the non-denom forum because you are non-denom

or you can debate with others in the other debate forums

positive debate is an art form that we can sure use a whole lot more people doing

so welcome to cf and praying in support of all the positive debating you find to do

if you need any help let us know

God bless you my dear friend

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Robert BIG WELCOME God bless you

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the forums. Apologetics is something about which I can always stand to learn more. I am convinced of God's existence, love and truth, but not so for many around us. If I can learn to better articulate such, wonderful!

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the forums. Apologetics is something about which I can always stand to learn more. I am convinced of God's existence, love and truth, but not so for many around us. If I can learn to better articulate such, wonderful!
It's not logic that saves a soul, but the Epistle to the Romans is a resoundingly powerful argument, like that of an attorney in court completely demolishing the possible fallacies of the prosecution.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Robert76 :wave:

d2d0130bb7dad2059b4afe65be7e78ef.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Robert76

Robert
Jul 19, 2017
Central Ohio
✟7,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sure you're finding your way around fast.
Thank you faroukfarouk, I am sure being a part of this community will be a blessing and I hope to be a blessing to others here as well!

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you faroukfarouk, I am sure being a part of this community will be a blessing and I hope to be a blessing to others here as well!
Yes, and it's good when mutual help can be given because of prayerful Bible reading habits.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Joe Fizz

Jul 18, 2017
Knoxville
✟15,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
quite a...dramatic avatar you have there(pretty funny)little lamb of Jesus!
you know with the red person and the bible(Satan trying to read the bible) not the waving smiley lol!

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
you know with the red person and the bible(Satan trying to read the bible) not the waving smiley lol!
Yeah. Pesky devil ehehehe

Heb 2:14
Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise partook of the same things, that through the death He might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil.

images

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟187,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Hey Robert, welcome :wave:

I like apologetics too, you might like the movies ''A Case for Christ'' or ''A Case for a Creator'' by Lee Strobel, excellent physical/scientific proof of Jesus/God.

Upvote 0