e4God

Visiting WebHead
Mar 11, 2002
Citizen of The Heavens
Visit site
✟8,085.00
Faith
Christian
I was active here for a while.... seems like a long time ago....

Now I am back... Starting over.... at the beginning...

Hello to all. Can somebody tell me how this place has changed in the last 6 to 8 months? If at all. Would love to get up to speed.

Could use some blessings I reckon. Hope some of you will pray for me that I find a ministry where I feel called and effective for the Lord.

I lost my **** in the web business due to dotbomb and recession woes in the small business sector. Really wanted to do it for Churches and ministries but they don't pay pro rates for this kind of work.

So.... I pray to find out where God wants me. How can I use the brains and gifts he gave me to honor him, fulfill the great commisson? Would like for that to include some kind of online ministry. Please pray with me. Thanx.

Snowy

Jesus, You're all this heart is living for.
Jul 16, 2003
✟30,502.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
e4God said:
I was active here for a while.... seems like a long time ago....

Now I am back... Starting over.... at the beginning...

Hello to all. Can somebody tell me how this place has changed in the last 6 to 8 months? If at all. Would love to get up to speed.

Could use some blessings I reckon. Hope some of you will pray for me that I find a ministry where I feel called and effective for the Lord.

I lost my **** in the web business due to dotbomb and recession woes in the small business sector. Really wanted to do it for Churches and ministries but they don't pay pro rates for this kind of work.

So.... I pray to find out where God wants me. How can I use the brains and gifts he gave me to honor him, fulfill the great commisson? Would like for that to include some kind of online ministry. Please pray with me. Thanx.

500 blessings for you

Upvote 0

e4God

Visiting WebHead
Mar 11, 2002
Citizen of The Heavens
Visit site
✟8,085.00
Faith
Christian
Wow. Thanx Snowy.

What do I do with those blessings?

I must say that I am so glad this forum no longer uses the blessings to buy things like spiritual armor and merit badges and stuff like that. That's why I left many months ago.

Anyway, thanks again, and let me know what I am to do with those blessings (besides enjoy them).

Upvote 0

AlabamaMan

A writer changing the world one word at a time.
Jan 7, 2003
Tijuana, Mexico
Visit site
✟45,139.00
Country
Mexico
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Welcome back. You can use the blessings to make a sigline I think that takes 50 blessings. There are other things you can do with them too...you may want to check the FAQ area that link is located at the top of the page.

Upvote 0