Heliocentric Big Lie reduced to minimum *** worldwide first *** by Matt Marriott

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
The universe is geocentric during the day because you cant travel where the light shines from and geocentric at night because the earth is the best place from which to view the stars (God has arranged them for viewing from earth).

I am speaking practically, of course (I doubt you will ever find a person who productively uses a heliocentric model of the universe - this is the only habitable place in the solar system for a start!).

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The universe is geocentric during the day because you cant travel where the light shines from and geocentric at night because the earth is the best place from which to view the stars (God has arranged them for viewing from earth).

I am speaking practically, of course (I doubt you will ever find a person who productively uses a heliocentric model of the universe - this is the only habitable place in the solar system for a start!).
you are actually as mad as a cut snake, aren't you?

Upvote 0

lemmings

Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
California
✟18,469.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

I have already told you that the Milky Way Galaxy blocks off ~10% of the sky.

The heliocentric model was also used to position SOHO, our advance warning system for solar weather and a rotating Earth is required for both communication and GPS satellites.

Upvote 0

BeamMeUpScotty

Senior Veteran
Dec 15, 2004
Kanagawa, Japan
✟18,437.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others

I'm going through a bit of a tough personal time right now, but you make me feel better in knowing there are people out there who are far worse off than I am. I hope for your recovery.

Reactions: Dal M.
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MattMarriott

Aug 8, 2004
✟956.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Coriolis_effect14.png

Ironically all kinds of arrows except those that matter...
The word is an acronym for them.

Upvote 0

Blayz

Aug 1, 2007
Singapore
✟4,827.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

For all the dissenters, you have to at least admit these are better reasons than RichardT gives.

Upvote 0

RichardT

Contributor
Sep 17, 2005
Toronto Ontario
✟23,099.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Single
For all the dissenters, you have to at least admit these are better reasons than RichardT gives.

I did say basically the same thing a while ago, we do get a pretty good view of the stars. Although this isn't the primary reason for my belief in a geocentric cosmology.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.