Heliocentric Big Lie reduced to minimum *** worldwide first *** by Matt Marriott

MoonLancer

The Moon is a reflection of the MorningStar
Aug 10, 2007
✟22,024.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey Matt, I was just wondering what the 4 letter word was.

me too :scratch:

Sadly though he does not know what the word is. Its a copy of a online post someplace else word for word. he linked to it indirectly through Google.

Unless of course the other online post is his post, and thus he is using his own post as a reference in a identical post to prove his post.

Upvote 0

BrainHertz

Nov 5, 2007
Oregon
✟8,340.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Didn't they do a study that found tinfoil actually amplified radio waves? You're supposed to use copper or something like that.

No, you're supposed to use Velostat. See my link on the first page. When properly installed inside a leather flying helmet, a Velostat liner provides complete protection from alien mind control.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FishFace

Senior Veteran
Jan 12, 2007
✟13,130.00
Faith
Atheist
No, you're supposed to use Velostat. See my link on the first page. When properly installed inside a leather flying helmet, a Velostat liner provides complete protection from alien mind control.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I have to say, the girl on that page you linked looks cute in her anti-abduction-helmet!

Upvote 0

h2whoa

Ace2whoa - resident geneticist
Sep 21, 2004
Manchester, UK
✟4,091.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
This is like trying to find a coherent sentence in a bowl of alpha-betti spaghetti.

Genuinely, if you are making a post on a forum at least make it intelligable. Even the most incorrect ideas can be worded in a way that at least people can understand what you're on about. If you genuinely believe something, it should be doubly important to at least put it across in a way that it doesn't get dismissed because you can't even parse it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Phred

Junior Mint
Aug 12, 2003
✟22,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

RichardT

Contributor
Sep 17, 2005
Toronto Ontario
✟23,099.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Single
Are you by any chance talking about the Coriolis Effect?

Coriolis_effect14.png

Image:Coriolis_effect14.png

Upvote 0