✟1,102,145.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hebrews 8
CLV(i) 1 Now this is the sum of what is being said: Such a Chief Priest have we, Who is seated at the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, 2 a Minister of the holy places and of the true tabernacle. which the Lord pitches, and not a man." 3 For every chief priest is constituted to offer both approach presents and sacrifices. Whence it is necessary for This One also to have something which He may offer. 4 Indeed, then, if He were on earth He would not even be a priest, there being those who offer (present tense) approach presents according to the law" 5 who, by an example and shadow, are offering the divine service of the celestials, according as Moses has been apprized when about to be completing the tabernacle. For see, He is averring, that you shall be making all "in accord with the model shown to you in the mountain." 6 Yet now He has happened upon a more excellent ministry, in as much as He is the Mediator, also, of a better covenant, which has been instituted on better promises." 7 For if that first one were unblamable, no place would have been sought for a second. " 8 For, blaming them, He is saying, "Lo! the days are coming,the Lord is saying, "And I shall be concluding with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant, 9 Not in accord with the covenant which I make with their fathers In the day of My taking hold of their hand To be leading them out of the land of Egypt, Seeing that they do not remain in My covenant, And I neglect them,the Lord is saying, 10 For this is the covenant which I shall be covenanting with the house of Israel after those days,the Lord is saying: "Imparting My laws to their comprehension, On their hearts, also, shall I be inscribing them, And I shall be to them for a God, And they shall be to Me for a people."

Period, end of chapter, enough said.