Hearing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation....

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

Christ already physically died for us so that we do not have to physically die.

Death is not about “spiritual” death but our mortal death....the perishing of our mortal bodies under the wrath of God. Death is death.

Many have spiritualized death away and have taken other things in the Bible literally....almost reversing everything that should not have been reversed in their own private interpretations of the Scriptures. They wrest the Scriptures unto their own destruction....their own mortal deaths...mortally perishing away to the grave.

We which live (continuing to live without mortally perishing) do not live unto ourselves but unto Him who died for us and rose again (so that we might have the promised age-lasting life in this present evil age). The age-lasting life that we shall live through out this current age is not our own but His life.

2Co 5:14-15 KJV
(14) For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
(15) And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

This is the promise that He has promised us: an age-lasting life.

1Jn 2:25-26
(25) And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life (AIONION or age-lasting).

If we are listening to the wrong people who are preaching the wrong message, then we are mortally perishing without this age-lasting life.

We are not hearing the word of Truth….the good news of our salvation for the here-and-now. Salvation is now. If we are not hearing it, how then can we believe it so that might have it?

(26) These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you

This age-lasting life is to be had NOW in this current age we are living in and in this mortal body as He delivers/rescues/removes us from this present evil AGE.

Jesus already died for us in our place and has already risen to life so that we do not have to physically die.

He is the Way the Truth and the Life. He showed us the Way to life: we now “die” to sin continuously (keeping His death in our mortal bodies) so that we might have an age-lasting life in this earth...His life now. As He lives, we shall live in this earth.

We shall not be taken out of this world but delivered from its evil as we continue to live in this mortal body unto the coming age. He has promised us this.

Gal 1:3-4
(3) Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
(4) Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world ( AIONOS or age) , according to the will of God and our Father
:

He gives us an age-lasting life in our current mortal bodies in this age so that we may never perish….into the coming age where then our living mortal bodies are transformed like unto His glorious body.

John 10:27-28
(27) My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
(28) And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish (perish into the AIONA or age) , neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

We must acknowledge this truth which is after godliness. Some will hear the Word of Truth....the good news of our salvation...and will not believe it....not receive the love of the Truth so that they might be saved.

They will think the "old" wine of man's private interpretation of the good news is better. They will continue to listen to the preaching of the word of men in their denominations (who deceitfully preach) choosing to hear falsehoods rather than choose to hear the Word of God spoken in truth and sincerity.

Christ Jesus came into this world to save sinners…and we are to believe on Him to life “everlasting”…that is, life age-lasting. This life to be had is in this present evil age…and is to be lived unto the coming age.

1Ti 1:15-16
(15) This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
(16) Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting (AIONION or age-lasting).

We hear this word of Truth….the good news of our salvation.. and believe.

We have this living hope (expectation) now for an age-lasting life which God, who cannot lie, promises us before the age-lasting (not “world”) begins for us.

Titus 1:1-2
(1) Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;
(2) In hope of eternal life (AIONION or age-lasting) , which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world (AIONION or age-lasting) began;

He begets us again unto a LIVING hope….a living expectation in this mortal body which is only available by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

1Pe 1:3-5 KJV
(3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively (LIVING) hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
(4) To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

We are kept mortally living here with an age-lasting life by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. We continue to live by our faith in Him. We abide here in this earth by the power of the cross…by the power of God.

(5) Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

For those who will continue to live here to the end of this age through faith shall then (at the last trump) shall have their living mortal bodies “changed” unto immortal. This then is the receiving of our inheritance which is "incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away."

1Co 15:51-53 KJV
(51) Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
(52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

(53) For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

The purchased possession (this mortal body) shall be redeemed. But we must HEAR the Word of Truth….the good news of our salvation…and BELIEVE. We are sealed with the Holy Spirit of the Promise….the promise of an age-lasting life until the redemption of our mortal bodies.

Eph 1:13-14 KJV
(13) In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
(14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

He that endures unto the end….living unto the end of this age…the same shall be saved.

Mat 24:13 KJV
(13) But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

By the death and resurrection of our Lord, He has been given power over all FLESH….over our mortal flesh. He gives us “eternal life”…an age-lasting life. It is His life that we shall be living here (with an age-lasting life) and not our own.

John 17:2-3
(2) As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life (AIONION or age-lasting) to as many as thou hast given him.

And this is life “eternal” or age-lasting, that we might know the only true God and Jesus Christ whom He has sent into this world to save this world. This is the source of the age-lasting life.

(3) And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

We know Him by the keeping of His commandments.

1Jn 2:3-4 KJV
(3) And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
(4) He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

But there will be people who will hear the Word of Truth….the good news of our salvation…but will not receive the love of it. They will not believe in it when they will hear it. They perish in their mortal bodies to the grave as they will continue to hear the false prophet who leads them there.

The false prophet is there in accordance with the working of Satan. His “coming” that is, PRESENCE is to deceive those who will hear but will not believe so that they may be judged for not believing.

2Th 2:9-12
(9) Even him, whose coming (PRESENCE) is after (according to) the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
(12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Reactions: Vambram