Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Everyone
I have been worrying more after seeing a doctor during June
I am in the course of looking for a doctor that won't put me unnecessary check up that is invasive....and looking for proper direction that could address my issues..

I know feeling peace and calm can help me a lot with my health and decision making
My blood counts(Haemologobin) has been improving from 90 to 124 Hope both iron and blood can continue to improve . I am only taking a low dose 1/4 of the normal dose of iron...plus health food

I didn't attend church and having interaction with brother and sisters . I hope I can remain stable and good sleep so that I can attend church again I should attend church before I can join cell group

Please also pray that I can grow no bible words

Keep in prayer

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Everyone
I am in the course of looking for a doctor that won't put me unnecessary check up that is invasive....and looking for proper direction that could address my issues..

I know feeling peace and calm can help me a lot with my health and decision making
My blood counts(Haemologobin) has been improving from 90 to 124 Hope both iron and blood can continue to improve . I am only taking a low dose 1/4 of the normal dose of iron...plus health food

I didn't attend church and having interaction with brother and sisters . I hope I can remain stable and good sleep so that I can attend church again I should attend church before I can join cell group

Keep in prayer
Praying for you :praying::praying::praying:

Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,176.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would lead you to a doctor who will be just right for you. I pray that your health would keep getting better. I also pray that you would be able to attend a Gospel-believing church.

• Agree
Reactions: Leaf473
Upvote 0

Rejoice Cea

Aug 8, 2022
Asia
✟16,659.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I need a special diet to keep myself healthy with adequate nutrition .
However, it is not possible to get my needs recently because of domestic issues
My mom is the cook and I cannot always cook myself She always thought I am selective and don't really need that special diet but I desperately need it. If I don't comply with her, she will be very bad temper. She used to be very bad temper and cant control it. I always become her target of tension. So I just comply with it. Depends on her mood, at times, she is willing to provide food that meet my needs.
IN the long term , I think I should look for an agent or a restaurant that can offer food service that meet my special diet.. as I am having issues of iron deficiency, hyperthyroidism and sleep apnea

If my mom accept Jesus Christ, that would be a permanent solution

Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Everyone

Keep in prayer

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Everyone

Keep in prayer

Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, Please heal Your Child of all that hurts, and brings about pain. Let the right decision be made when it comes to finding the right medical team. Let this entire ordeal work out itself to bring You glory, honor, and praise. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0