US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have been praying about the healing of anime. I have been thinking about beautiful anime and there being more manga in the US and beautiful anime books. Has anyone else thought to write anime? Why do you love anime? I love it because I love the art style and I feel it shows the spirit of people. I love anime because it makes me feel soft. I love the stories in anime because they are compassionate and unique. What do you love most about anime?

Reactions: LaSorcia

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I have been praying about the healing of anime. I have been thinking about beautiful anime and there being more manga in the US and beautiful anime books. Has anyone else thought to write anime? Why do you love anime? I love it because I love the art style and I feel it shows the spirit of people. I love anime because it makes me feel soft. I love the stories in anime because they are compassionate and unique. What do you love most about anime?
My (adult) children both love anime, and though I have often considered it childish, like Western cartoons, I have come to recognize it as an art form like any other that can be used to God’s glory. I must admit to a special love for the anime movies The Grave of the Fireflies and My Neighbor Totoro.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My (adult) children both love anime, and though I have often considered it childish, like Western cartoons, I have come to recognize it as an art form like any other that can be used to God’s glory. I must admit to a special love for the anime movies The Grave of the Fireflies and My Neighbor Totoro.
I love The Grave of Fireflies and My Neighbor Totoro. I also love Howls Moving Castle, Spirited Away and When Marnie was There. You may like those too :) They are wonderful :)

Upvote 0