enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
OK, I can see that, but do you believe that is what is referred to in scripture?
I don't know :scratch:. But it adds validity to what scripture says about giant people with extra digits imho. The thought that people born today with extra digits like the giants of old is kind of scary to me. And I have seen many babies born into the world with these extra digits. What if the six fingured hand and foot IS a trait that is passed down from the nephilim? There is a lot of speculation today about the Rh negative people too.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is a medical explanation.
Central+Polydactyly+-+clinical+image.jpg

http://www.themedschoolproject.com/2012/04/does-inbreeding-give-you-six-fingers.html

The condition of having extra fingers or toes is known as polydactyly. It is a congenital disorder, which means that a baby would be born with polydactyly, and did not develop the disorder after he or she was born, and there are several reasons why people may have supernumerary digits (extra fingers).

Polydactyly does occur in other animals too, including dogs, chickens, mice and cats, usually as a result of mutations to the LMBR1 gene. This gene encodes for a protein that is involved in the development of limbs and as a result mutations (which are changes to the sequence of bases in the DNA) can alter how limbs develop, and therefore cause polydactyly.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There is a medical explanation.
Central+Polydactyly+-+clinical+image.jpg

http://www.themedschoolproject.com/2012/04/does-inbreeding-give-you-six-fingers.html

The condition of having extra fingers or toes is known as polydactyly. It is a congenital disorder, which means that a baby would be born with polydactyly, and did not develop the disorder after he or she was born, and there are several reasons why people may have supernumerary digits (extra fingers).

Polydactyly does occur in other animals too, including dogs, chickens, mice and cats, usually as a result of mutations to the LMBR1 gene. This gene encodes for a protein that is involved in the development of limbs and as a result mutations (which are changes to the sequence of bases in the DNA) can alter how limbs develop, and therefore cause polydactyly.

Yes this is the acceptable explanation.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know :scratch:. But it adds validity to what scripture says about giant people with extra digits imho. The thought that people born today with extra digits like the giants of old is kind of scary to me. And I have seen many babies born into the world with these extra digits. What if the six fingured hand and foot IS a trait that is passed down from the nephilim? There is a lot of speculation today about the Rh negative people too.

Something to ponder.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Handmaid for Jesus said:
There is a lot of speculation today about the Rh negative people too.

This is another thing that science can adequately explain.

http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask381

In fact, Rh negative blood is an ordinary trait that some people have and some people don't. In this way, it isn't any stranger than different eye or hair colors.

So, where do these sorts of differences come from? They come from our DNA!

Remember, DNA is the instruction manual that makes us who we are. There is DNA that controls our hair and eye color, our blood type and most everything else about us.

We have different traits because of small differences in our DNA. And when we look at Rh negative and Rh positive people, we see the usual kind of difference. There is no need to invoke aliens, gods or reptiles. It is just simple biology.

So being Rh negative isn't any stranger than having blue eyes or red hair. But some people think it must be special because of the effects it can sometimes have on pregnancy.

DNA Can and Does Change

As I hinted at before, each of us has a different set of DNA that makes us unique in our own special way. The differences we see in each person's DNA are ultimately due to mutations.

A mutation is simply a change in the DNA. And they happen all the time.

For example, mutations can happen when cells divide to make new cells. Each time a cell divides, it needs to copy its DNA. Occasionally a mistake slips through and the new cell has a DNA change.

Outside things like UV light from the sun can also cause mutations by damaging the DNA. The cell can usually fix these but sometimes it does not do its job perfectly and the mistake stays. Now there is a new mutation.

If these kinds of changes happen in an egg or a sperm, then they can be passed down to the next generation. Believe it or not, this is where all the wonderful variation we see around us came from. Including having Rh negative blood. (Click here for information on how an individual genetically inherits Rh negative.)
http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask197

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
- Only Noah and his family had preserved their pedigree pure from Adam... - BUT...
http://www.therain.org/appendixes/app23.html

Some biblical verses describing what have happened to the 3 sons of Noah and their descendants after the flood....Ham's descendants lived in Canaan ...
The Hamitic peoples are shown in Genesis 10:6–20 as becoming a godless and worldly power...I have a theory that at least one of the wifes of Noah's sons was a Kenite descendant of Cain. More below...

Shem is the lineage through wich came Abraham, David ,Jesus ...

While Ham's descendants through his wife(possibly a Kenite) the continuation of the bad seed lineage Genesis 3:15 that went to inhabitate in the land of Canaan...

http://www.gotquestions.org/sons-of-Noah.html
Excerpts:
“Shem was the ancestor of all the sons of Eber” (Genesis 10:21), and this is important because the word Eber is the origin of the Hebrew word for “Hebrew.” The word Shem means “name,” which implies that Noah expected this son’s name to become great. He was right—the modern words Semitic and Semite are derived from Shem’s name. The Bible records that Shem had five sons: Elam, Ashur, Arphaxad, Lud, and Aram (Genesis 10:22). Shem lived to be 600 years of age (Genesis 11:10–11) and became the ancestor of the Semitic peoples (Genesis 10:1, 21–31). Abraham, a descendant of Shem, is the first person in the Bible who is referred to as a “Hebrew” (Genesis 14:13).

Noah blessed Shem above his brothers (Genesis 9:26–27), and it was through Shem that the promised seed destined to crush Satan came (Genesis 3:15). That seed is traced back to Adam’s son Seth (Genesis 5:1–32), through Shem, and on to Abraham, Judah, and David, leading all the way to Christ (Luke 3:36).

Ham, the youngest of the Noah’s three sons, had four sons: Cush, Mizraim (Hebrew for “Egypt”), Put, and Canaan (Genesis 10:6; 1 Chronicles 1:8). Egypt was later called the “land of Ham” (Psalm 78:51; 105:23; 106:22). The Hamitic peoples are shown in Genesis 10:6–20 as becoming a godless and worldly power. It was the land of Palestine that was assigned to Ham’s son, Canaan, and for centuries it was under the control of the Egyptians. Ham is the father of the Arabians, Canaanites, and Africans, including the Egyptians. Due to Ham’s sin against his father (Genesis 9:20–25), Noah cursed Canaan, saying Canaan would be a servant to Shem (Genesis 9:26). This was fulfilled centuries later when the Israelites entered the land of Canaan and subdued the inhabitants of that land (1 Kings 9:20–21).

Genealogy of Noah's sons descendants
Genesis 10

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Bible never mention that the Nephilim(Giants) were able to reproduce with humans...nor that they were able to reproduce betwen them...

However there is something that was totally overlooked and have insidiously make its way...which goes back to Cain and his descendants (Ham's wife was possibly a Kenite descendant of Cain)...something that the Bible and Jesus documented Revelation 2:9 / Revelation 3:9 ,and have its importance in the End time prophecy:

The Synagogue Of Satan: Those Who Claim To Be Judah But Do Lie

http://worldeventsandthebible.com/2013/10/the-synagogue-of-satan-those-who-claim.html

1 Chronicles 2:55
55 “And the families of the scribes which dwelt at Jabez; the Tirathites, the Shimeathites, and Suchathites. These are the Kenites that came of Hemath, the father of the house of Rechab.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0