Have you ever noticed how God signed the Bible to show that he wrote it?

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
So, are DNA codes magic too?

Because, it's the same Elohim Who designed both the body and the Bible...and the languages behind them.

DNA is a self-replicating organic molecule that encodes genetic information. A genetic code is simply the information that DNA has encoded.

So called "Bible codes" are worthless nonsense.

-CryptoLutheran

• Winner
Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
DNA is a self-replicating organic molecule that encodes genetic information. A genetic code is simply the information that DNA has encoded.

So called "Bible codes" are worthless nonsense.

-CryptoLutheran

The Bible is self-replicating as well.

Hmmm...judging from your disdainful comments, I would guess that you have very little respect for the Hebrew language.

Maybe you should actually look at the material presented in this thread with an objective mind.

You seem pretty emotional about this, which is...odd.

*Unnecessary comment removed (sorry @ViaCrucis)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Also, I would be careful of how you speak about any of His good Works.

I haven't said anything negative about God's works. Also, are you seriously trying to use threats of divine retribution as some kind of intimidation tactic?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

awitch

Retired from Christian Forums
Mar 31, 2008
New Jersey, USA
✟19,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Also, are you seriously trying to use threats of divine retribution as some kind of intimidation tactic?

Welcome to the Christianity and World Religion forum

Upvote 0

garee

Feb 18, 2013
✟22,818.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So, are DNA codes magic too?

Because, it's the same Elohim Who designed both the body and the Bible...and the languages behind them.

I would offer no secret codes . God has supernaturally written his thoughts as a law with his finger or work of faith as labor of His love. the unseen eternal work.

Every word has a intended meaning. In that way we are not to add new meaning or subtract and violate the integrity of the unseen glory of God. (Deuteronomy 4:2). Tis is not the same kind of warning that closed the cannon (Revelation 22) in respect to the whole every word . they work together to protect the integrity of the one author and perfecter of our new born again faith Christ who works in us to both will (reveal) and empower us to do the good pleasure of God.(Philippians 2:13 )

Deuteronomy 4: 2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Especially now days words have lost the ability to represent God's truth. It is becoming if it feels good do it . . who needs to believe in a God not seen.

The mysteries of God are found in parables the signified tongue of God called the hidden manna in Revelation 2: 7. Hiding the gospel of faith from natural unconverted mankind.

Without parables the signified understanding of faith. . Christ who works in with the believer he spoke not. .

Parables teach us how to walk by the unseen eternal. Its not a secret code but one revealed as it is written by the finger of God.

The new testament gives us the teaching instructions as tools for hearing God that were hidden in the old testament as well as the new. .
The secret is out if we do the work of rightly divide the parables according to the prescription. our valuable tool for hearing God not seen .

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are "not seen" are eternal.

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I would offer no secret codes . God has supernaturally written his thoughts as a law with his finger or work of faith as labor of His love. the unseen eternal work.

Every word has a intended meaning. In that way we are not to add new meaning or subtract and violate the integrity of the unseen glory of God. (Deuteronomy 4:2). Tis is not the same kind of warning that closed the cannon (Revelation 22) in respect to the whole every word . they work together to protect the integrity of the one author and perfecter of our new born again faith Christ who works in us to both will (reveal) and empower us to do the good pleasure of God.(Philippians 2:13 )

Deuteronomy 4: 2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Especially now days words have lost the ability to represent God's truth. It is becoming if it feels good do it . . who needs to believe in a God not seen.

The mysteries of God are found in parables the signified tongue of God called the hidden manna in Revelation 2: 7. Hiding the gospel of faith from natural unconverted mankind.

Without parables the signified understanding of faith. . Christ who works in with the believer he spoke not. .

Parables teach us how to walk by the unseen eternal. Its not a secret code but one revealed as it is written by the finger of God.

The new testament gives us the teaching instructions as tools for hearing God that were hidden in the old testament as well as the new. .
The secret is out if we do the work of rightly divide the parables according to the prescription. our valuable tool for hearing God not seen .

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are "not seen" are eternal.

Yeah, that sounds good:

"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."

Nobody is saying to disregard the fullness of Scripture.

It's just the opposite actually.

He reigns over all codes as well... everything is placed under His feet...

1 Corinthians 15:28
"When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all."

He is the Aleph-Bet.

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I haven't said anything negative about God's works. Also, are you seriously trying to use threats of divine retribution as some kind of intimidation tactic?

-CryptoLutheran

You speak without knowledge.

Have you looked at the video and considered whether there are patterns in the Bible?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
You speak without knowledge.

I speak as someone who has spent over two decades on religious discussion forums, and who has first hand experience and observation concerning all manner of religious quackery. And a big part of that experience has been people attacking me simply because I don't happen to believe whatever particular woo they are selling.

Give me one, just one, solid, theologically substantial, biblically sound, rational, and historically orthodox reason why I should take "Bible codes" as an idea seriously. Just one, I just need one good reason.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Actually, it's more like I connected and the ball flew right down the line...close enough...fair enough.

You saw a cat and called it a dog. Rolled your eyes at the idea of dogs. And then when called out, you are doubling down and saying "close enough". You not only swung and missed the ball, you're on a soccer field and trying to hit a basketball with a hockey stick.

-CryptoLutheran

• Winner
Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

garee

Feb 18, 2013
✟22,818.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, that sounds good:

"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."

Nobody is saying to disregard the fullness of Scripture.

It's just the opposite actually.

He reigns over all codes as well... everything is placed under His feet...

1 Corinthians 15:28 "When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all."

He is the Aleph-Bet.

Codes as parables yes. He reigns using that code. They reveal the gospel understanding hidden from natural man called the hidden manna in order to teach us how to walk by faith or hear God's understanding. Without parables as prophecy Christ spoke not . No other kind of codes. or secret hand shakes.

Upvote 0

awitch

Retired from Christian Forums
Mar 31, 2008
New Jersey, USA
✟19,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Why would a benevolent deity use codes, hidden patterns, special requirements for understanding, or any other form of ambiguity when the soul of every human to ever exist hinges on accepting His word?

• Agree
Reactions: RoseCrystal
Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Why would a benevolent deity use codes, hidden patterns, special requirements for understanding, or any other form of ambiguity when the soul of every human to ever exist hinges on accepting His word?

He can use such things because of the hardness of men's hearts.

Some seek signs and more cryptic symbology.

I mean, look at church history; you'll see all sorts of symbology used and, I believe that even the early church may have used symbols to communicate to each other in a hostile environment.

Take the book of Revelation for example, with the whole 666 thing, among others.

I'm not saying that codes or symbolism is the primary way to approach the Bible, but I wouldn't throw the baby out with the bath water either.

Upvote 0