Have you ever noticed how God signed the Bible to show that he wrote it?

Dec 3, 2020
Grande Prairie
✟16,235.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Have you ever wondered if God actually wrote the Bible? Well, what if I told you he not only wrote it, but he signed it for you too? You'd probably think something like "Yeah, but it's been translated into so many languages over the years before it made it's way to me in english. Are you telling me he wrote it and signed it for me to find years later, even in english?" Yes, and he tells you the story of the tower of Babel to show you that he not only wrote the books but he wrote and designed all languages and the alphabet characters that compose them. He created and designed all letters, characters, and numbers and has left his signature all over them to be found if you know where to look. Let me show you just a couple of examples I've found so far with just a short amount of searching. First off, many people think of 3 or 7 or maybe 12 as being God's number but they are not. Before there was anything there was God, or nothing, or zero. Zero represents God. Before zero there was no order to all numbers. There was no beginning or end without it. When God created a beginning he did it by creating zero. Zero is the beginning. All numbers, positive and negative are ruled by zero. It gives them order. It is no coincidence that we represent it as a circle or the letter O. Any point on a circle is an equal distance from the center point as it's exact opposite point on the circle just like any number is equal distant from zero as it's opposite (negative)number. God said he is the Alpha (beginning) and the Omega (mega=big, the big " O"). God said he is the word. The letters G-O-D are actually a circle or zero in between two half circles. A positive and a negative half, representing zero between the positive and negative numbers. How do I know they are positive and negative halves? Take the G and duplicate it and roll the duplicate 180 degrees then join the G with its duplicate. Now do the same and copy and roll the D 180 degrees and join. You now have a circle with a plus sign in it and a circle with a negative sign in it , with a zero in the middle. God said he is the light so the letters G-O-D also represent him separating the light from the darkness. When God first added the zero he saw that it was good (good is god with an o added). If the G represents the positive half in G-O-D and the D represents the negative half, what would you get if you add a D to evil? In the Bible God gives man 3 special gifts and to show they come from him he calls them arcs which are segments of a circle. He gave man a water arc(Noah's), an air arc(rainbow), and a land arc(ark of the covenant). Each of these was to show he controls the world in land, sea, and air. If you combine this trinity of arcs you get a circle. If you eliminate all the other letters in the first chapter of Genesis(KJV) but the "O"s and "I"s and enter them in order as zeros and ones in binary code it translates as YAHWEHWASHERE. Ok, that last part I was just yankin your chain but I mean who knows, maybe someone should check.

Friedrich Rubinstein

Aug 20, 2020
Europe
Visit site
✟174,115.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Another amazing fact:
The very first word of the Bible in its original language (Hebrew, OT) is Bereshit. When you know a bit about Hebrew you'll find out that this single word contains God's whole plan of salvation. Bereshit says that the Son of God will die willingly on the cross. Cool, huh? :D

And in Isaiah 46:10 God says "I make known the end from the beginning". Here's the word Bereshit again. God made known the end in the beginning of the Bible already; the first word of His Word reveals the end, the final of Salvation.

If you're interested in a more detailed explanation, here you go :)

Upvote 0

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
in binary code it translates as YAHWEHWASHERE.

lol good one.

Ok, that last part I was just yankin your chain but I mean who knows, maybe someone should check.

You may be interested in Ivan Panin who studied the mathematical structure of scripture and became a Christian as a consequence. I think his challenge in the New York Sun in 1899 was never met. A pdf of his letter to that paper is accessible from his wiki page (Inspiration of the Scriptures Scientifically Demonstrated)

Bible Numerics: The Works of Ivan Panin - Berean Publishers

Upvote 0

Friedrich Rubinstein

Aug 20, 2020
Europe
Visit site
✟174,115.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is also a German professor of Mathematics, Dr Paul Gerhard Zint, who published a whole book on the mathematical structure of the Bible and the chronology of human history based on the Bible and its numbers.

He also has a website but if you don't speak German it might be little useful to you ;)
Chronologie und Zahlen der Bibel

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In the mid 90s I was working for my uncle Sam in California. One of the few things I liked about California was the number of Christian radio stations. One day while driving home I heard a radio evangelist say the following. I did not believe him so as soon as I got home I pulled out my Strong's and verified it.
Gen 5:1 This is the written account of Adam's line. When YHWH created man, he made him in the likeness of YHWH. 2 He created them male and female and blessed them. And when they were created, he called them "man". 3 When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son. . . and he named him Seth.
Gen 4:25 Adam lay with his wife again, and she gave birth to a son and named him Seth, saying, "God has appointed me another child in place of Abel, since Cain killed him."
6 Seth . . .became the father of Enosh.
9 Enosh . . .became the father of Kenan.
12 Kenan . . .became the father of Mahalaleel.
15 Mahalaleel . . .became the father of Jared.
18 Jared. . .became the father of Enoch.
21 Enoch . . .became the father of Methuselah.
25 Methuselah . . .became the father of Lamech.
28 Lamech . . .had a son.
29 He named him Noah and said, "He will comfort us . . . ."​
The meaning of the names.

#0582 אנוש 'enowsh en-oshe' from 0605; TWOT - 136a; n m AV - man 520, certain 10, husbands 3, some 3, merchantmen 2, persons 2, misc 24; 564 1) man, mortal man, person, mankind
#07015 קינה qiynah kee-naw' from 06969; TWOT - 2018a; n f AV - lamentation 18; 18 1) lamentation, dirge, elegy
#04111 מהללאל Mahalal'el mah-hal-al-ale' from 04110 and 0410, Greek 3121 Malelehl;; n pr m AV - Mahalaleel 7; 7 Mahalaleel = "praise of God" 1) son of Cainan and the 4th in descent from Adam in the line of Seth
#03381 ירד yarad yaw-rad' a primitive root; TWOT - 909; v AV - (come, go, etc) down 340, descend 18, variant 2, fell 2, let 1, abundantly 1, down by 1, indeed 1, put off 1, light off 1, out 1, sank 1, subdued 1, take 1; 380 1) to go down, descend, decline, march down, sink down
#02596 חנכ chanak khaw-nak' a primitive root; TWOT- 693; v AV - dedicate 4, train up 1; 5 1) to train, dedicate, inaugurate
# 04191 מות muwth mooth a primitive root; TWOT - 1169; v AV - die 424, dead 130, slay 100, death 83, surely 50, kill 31, dead man 3, dead body 2, in no wise 2, misc 10; 835 1) to die, kill, have one executed
#07971 שלח shalach shaw-lakh' a primitive root; TWOT - 2394; v AV - send 566, go 73, (send, put,...) forth 54, send away 48, lay 14, send out 12, put 10, put away 7, cast out 7, stretch out 5, cast 5, set 5, put out 4, depart 4, soweth 3, loose 3, misc 22; 847
ל, preposition to, Brown-Driver-Briggs, Hebrew and English Lexicon of the Old Testament, 1980, p. 510.
#04347 מכה makkah mak-kaw' or (masc.) מכה makkeh muk-keh' from 05221; TWOT - 1364d; n f p AV - wound 14, slaughter 14, plague 11, beaten 1, stripes 2, stroke 2, blow 1, smote 1, sores 1, wounded 1; 48
05146 נח Noach no’-akh the same as 05118, Greek 3575 נה; TWOT - 1323b; n pr m
AV - Noah 46; 46 Noah = "rest"
son of Lamech, father of Shem, Ham, and Japheth; builder of the ark which saved his family from the destruction of the world which God sent on the world by the flood; became the new seminal head of mankind because his family were the only survivors of the flood
05118 נוח nuwach noo’-akh or נוח nowach no’-akh
from 05117; TWOT - 1323?; n m
AV - rest 3, resting place 1; 4
1) resting place
Adam - Man(kind)
Seth - Appointed
Enosh - Mortal
Kenan - Sorrow (Lamentation)
Mahalaleel - The Blessed El/Praise of El
Jared - Shall Come Down
Enoch - Teaching
Methuselah - His death Shall Bring (send forth)
Lamech - to the Suffering wounded/stricken)
Noah - Comfort/Rest
Man(kind) (is) appointed mortal sorrow. (But) the Blessed God shall come down, teaching (that) His death shall bring to the suffering, comfort/rest.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

awitch

Retired from Christian Forums
Mar 31, 2008
New Jersey, USA
✟19,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I heard, if you hold the Bible upside down and in a mirror, then take first letter of the second word on every third page of every book, remove the vowels and then encrypt it with the AES-256 standard, it spells out "Satan is a Dork".

• Haha
Reactions: dlamberth
Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
... The letters G-O-D are actually a circle or zero in between two half circles. A positive and a negative half, representing zero between the positive and negative numbers. How do I know they are positive and negative halves? Take the G and duplicate it and roll the duplicate 180 degrees then join the G with its duplicate. Now do the same and copy and roll the D 180 degrees and join. You now have a circle with a plus sign in it and a circle with a negative sign in it , with a zero in the middle...
Well, using your system, G-O-D represents positivity going to negativity, and that doesn't sound too good.

D-O-G represents negativity going towards positivity. Perhaps dogs are better; they revealed their signature & transmute negativities towards what's better!

Upvote 0
Dec 3, 2020
Grande Prairie
✟16,235.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Well, using your system, G-O-D represents positivity going to negativity, and that doesn't sound too good.

D-O-G represents negativity going towards positivity. Perhaps dogs are better; they revealed their signature & transmute negativities towards what's better!
I established that O is the beginning. It reads from the middle out, not left to right or right to left.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
I established that O is the beginning. It reads from the middle out, not left to right or right to left.
I understand that was your interpretation ... I was giving a new interpretation of the same words.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
As a rule I don't subscribe to "the Bible is magic" line of thinking.

The Bible is divinely inspired, but it was not written by God, there are no magical codes in the Bible. There's no reason to go beyond what Christianity has historically already said and confessed about the Bible.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
As a rule I don't subscribe to "the Bible is magic" line of thinking.

The Bible is divinely inspired, but it was not written by God, there are no magical codes in the Bible. There's no reason to go beyond what Christianity has historically already said and confessed about the Bible.

-CryptoLutheran

"Magic"? Who said anything about magic?

It's funny how when people want to discredit design and/or what they limit by their idea of the "natural" order, they throw that word in the mix.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
"Magic"? Who said anything about magic?

It's funny how when people want to discredit design and/or what they limit by their idea of the "natural" order, they throw that word in the mix.

When people start talking about codes in the Bible, as far as I'm concerned that's basically "magic". It's no different than things like numerology, the assigning magical power or meaning to numbers.

That's not how the Bible works.
That's not what the Bible is.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
When people start talking about codes in the Bible, as far as I'm concerned that's basically "magic". It's no different than things like numerology, the assigning magical power or meaning to numbers.

That's not how the Bible works.
That's not what the Bible is.

-CryptoLutheran

So, are DNA codes magic too?

Because, it's the same Elohim Who designed both the body and the Bible...and the languages behind them.

Upvote 0