Cairns
✟8,497.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if you have decided on a name for your baby yet? If you don't know what you're having, have you chose a boy's name and girl's name?

Our little boy will be Mitchell Brian :D

Mitchell, because that is the name we chose together, after going through lots of other names;

Brian, because it is my father's name.

ChildByGrace

Isn't God's grace the best !!!
Jul 22, 2005
Bournemouth
✟16,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
we have several names that we are considering.

Elizabeth (libby), Abigail, Deborah, Suzannah

David, Matthew, Daniel

Once the baby is born we will decide finally what we will call she/he - we might even go with something completely different lol

Upvote 0

ChildByGrace

Jul 22, 2005
Bournemouth
✟16,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
The girls name I had not choice in, it will be Abigayle

But as for boy names, right now its between Lukas or Aidan.

Why do you have no choice in the name Abigayle?

Have you looked up to see what it means?

Upvote 0

olafias

Chasing after my little crawler!
Dec 30, 2006
Minnesota
✟8,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We picked out Emily Rose for a girl and Luke Peter for a boy. My DH originally wanted to name a boy JJ, short for Josh Junior, but we decided not to do that, even though JJ is really cute! For a while my DH tried to think of names that would fit the initials JJ such as Jim Jack...I told him NO! I didn't want to think of alcoholic beverages every time I looked at my son! Thankfully, he wasnt' serous! :confused: So I was extremely pleased when he picked out Luke Peter. :D

Upvote 0

purpleunicorn_Andi

Mar 22, 2005
san antonio, tx
✟17,595.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
well when we got preggers this time, the girl name we still had from when we chose them for Robert..and still won't be using them... Elizabeth Louise Christiana (or Christabell)
originally the bopy name we were thinking of was a combination of George Gilbert and Charles, but we have since dropped George (I'd feel like I was calling to a basset hound no offence to any Georges that is ) and chosen Thomas... so it looks like he will be thomas gilbert charles, or thomas chalres gilbert.
all names are pretty much family names, except for christiana(belle) betty is a dirivitive of Elizabeth, my mom's name is betty... louise was his mom's name. Thomas was his step fathers middle name, charles is Ken's middle name was also my grandfathers name, and gilbert was the middle name of ken's uncle that passed away in october.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
we already had our ultrasound and found out we are having a girl..so at this point we only need to look at girls names.

A week before the ultrasound we were sure her name would be Clare Candice...

After the ultrasound..lol...we decided to open the field back up to...
Clare
Naomi
kate

Then days later...
Clare
Naomi
Kate
olivia
candace

lol...so now we have 5 choices..and still no clue!

i think at this point i am just letting it go for the time being and concentrating on decorating the nursery cuz i am sick of thinking and thinking about a name..the more i think the more names get ADDED to the list instead of subtracted FROM it..lol

ideally..i would like to narrow it down to 2-3 definite name choices and bring THOSE names to the hospital..then decide after she is born and we see her!

Upvote 0
N

NikisMom

we were told we are having a boy so for his name we have chosen Nikolas Henrik William. Nikolas just seemed to be the only name that sat right with us. Henrik is my brother in law who is wonderful and William is my dad.
And if by chance we are having a girl her name will most likely be Meeri Remona Louise. Meeri is Finnish for Mary and my husband is finnish, Remona is my late grammas name who passed during my first months of pregnancy and Louise is my moms name and is also a very common middle name in our family and my dads.
Peace.
Angela

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mum2Be

Dec 11, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟7,692.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Before we found out that it was a boy we had Jack and Harry as our top boys names... but after the last scan he just doesn't seem to suit either name!

So our top 5 names are...
1. Samuel Grant
2. Oliver Grant
3. Jedd Robert
4. Ryder Grant
5. Oscar Grant

Upvote 0

ChildByGrace

Jul 22, 2005
Bournemouth
✟16,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
We've been talking some more. There are so many names that we like.

Do you think it's pretentious to have two middle names?

If we do then a boy with either be Matthew or Daniel, Peter David

Matthew and Daniel are just because we like the names and the meanings.
Peter is my FIL's name and David is my dads name.

Not 100% on the girl

I think we have definitly decided that we would really like Elizabeth. Then we'll have Anne and one other. Anne because it's my middle name and my mom's middle name and also i wanted to name Grace and H didn't but Anne means Grace :)
Elizabeth because i like the name and the derivative of Libby.

Upvote 0

ChildByGrace

Jul 22, 2005
Bournemouth
✟16,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Did you all know that Abegayle means The Joy of the Father... or something like that! :) My hubby will be so happy when he hears taht

Yep - i knew that which is one of the reasons i wanted to use it. Hubby has said no unless it's a middle name

Upvote 0