Anti-Christ European Have I found the framework for the Seven Year Covenant?(Agreement)

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Its really weird that I ran upon this by chance. Israel and the European Union entered into a treaties for Seven Years from 2007-2013 and then another treaties was signed in 2014 and runs through 2020. Those of course are seven year treaties/agreements/covenants. And to top that its with "MANY".

European Neighborhood Policy

The European Union's European Neighborhood Policy(ENP) aims at bringing the EU and its neighbors closer, to their mutual benefit and interest. It was launched in 2004 to help the EU support and foster stability, security and prosperity in its closest neighborhood.

The European Neighborhood Policy governs the EU's relations with 16 of the its closest Eastern and Southern Neighbors. To the South: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine*, Syria** and Tunisia, and to the East: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine. Russia takes part in Cross-Border Cooperation activities under the ENP, but is not part of the ENP as such.

Focus on stabilization

At the heart of the EU's neighborhood policy lies the stabilization of the region, in political, socio-economic and security-related terms. The EU is committed to supporting the economic development of its partner countries, and to improve the aspirations, hopes and prospects of the local population, while keeping a strong focus on good governance, democracy and the rule of law. This commitment translates into action through the implementation of sustainable regional and bilateral program's and projects on the ground.

“Our most important challenge today is to find ways for the young men and women in our region to see a meaningful future; a sense of belonging to a local and global community where they can offer and get rewards for their individual skills. We need to send them the message that we see the future of this region as one of cooperation and exchange” – Johannes Hahn, EU Commissioner for Neighborhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations

For the period 2014-2020 (Seven Years), the European Neighborhood Policy has a budget of €15.4 billion.

954918050865d37c35d6e2f762917aca.jpg

The European Neighbourhood Instrument

From the ENPI to the ENI

Starting from 2014, the European Neighborhood Instrument (ENI) has replaced the European Neighborhood Partnership Instrument (ENPI 2006-2013). The ENI will run until 2020 providing the framework and bulk of funding for the relations between the European Union (EU) and Partner Countries under the renewed European Neighborhood Policy (ENP). Besides bilateral and multi-country program's, support will be granted through cross-border cooperation of which the new ENI CBC "Mediterranean Sea Basin" Program's is part.

EU and Neighbours: evolving relations

Cooperation, peace and security, mutual accountability and a shared commitment to the universal values of democracy, the rule of law and respect for human rights, are the founding principles of the special relationship between the EU and the Neighbourhood countries of the East and the South.

The aim of that partnership should be "to establish an area of prosperity and good neighbourliness, founded on the values of the Union and characterized by close and peaceful relations based on cooperation", according to the Treaty on European Union.

Since it was launched, in 2004, the European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) has been strengthening relations, bringing tangible benefits to both the EU and its Neighbourhood partners, including the introduction of regional initiatives and support to democratization.

The European Neighbourhood Instrument

Relations and goals will be further advanced through the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI), which has replaced the European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument (ENPI), so that it reflects real needs and considerations that have emerged over the years. The Regulation setting up the ENI underlines that it should give support to the implementation of the political initiatives shaping the ENP, including the Eastern Partnership and the Union for the Mediterranean.

Giving incentives and rewarding best performers, as well as offering funds in a faster and more flexible manner, are the two main principles underlying the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI) worth over €15 billion from 2014-2020.

Based on the experiences gained until today, the ENI will support the European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) and turn decisions taken on a political level into actions on the ground.

Effective from 2014 to 2020 the ENI seeks to streamline financial support, concentrating on agreed policy objectives, and make programming shorter and better focused, so that it is more effective.

The ENI will build on the achievements of the European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument (ENPI) and bring more tangible benefits to both the EU and its Neighbourhood partners. It has a budget of €15.433 billion and will provide the bulk of funding to the European Neighbourhood countries through a number of programmes.

The 16 ENI Partner Countries are:

ENI South - Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya Morocco, Palestine, Syria*, Tunisia

ENI East - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine

* EU Cooperation with Syria is currently suspended due to the political situation

Relations with Russia: Russia has a special status, as relations with this country are not developed through the ENP, but a strategic partnership covering four “common spaces”. Therefore it is only eligible for ENI regional and Cross-Border Cooperation programmes, for which it co-finances projects. Bilateral cooperation with Russia is funded under the new Partnership Instrument (PI).

The ENI - what’s new?

What makes this instrument more effective, is that, under the ENI, assistance to Neighbours will:

• Become faster and more flexible, reducing the complexity and length of the programming process so that the relevance of the assistance is not undermined;
• Offer incentives for best performers through the more-for-more approach that allows the EU to increase its support to those partners that are genuinely implementing what has been jointly agreed;
• Be increasingly policy-driven based on the key policy objectives agreed with the partners, mainly in the ENP bilateral action plans;
• Allow for greater differentiation so that the EU allocates a greater proportion of funds where aid can have the highest impact;
• Aim for mutual accountability so that it takes greater account of human rights, democracy and good governance when it comes to allocating assistance.

The ENI will also encourage closer links between the EU and partner countries to enable their citizens to participate in successful EU internal programmes, such as on student mobility, youth programmes or support to civil society. Special emphasis will be given to engagement with civil society.

This funding instrument, that responds to the evolving relations between the EU and its partner countries, will continue to ensure the success of the democratisation process and improve economic and social development in the EU’s immediate neighbourhood. Itwill support the reform process already undertaken by the partner countries themselves.

Six ENI targets

(1) Fostering human rights and fundamental freedoms, the rule of law, equality, sustainable democracy, good governance and a thriving civil society.

(2) Achieving progressive integration into the EU internal market and enhanced co-operation including through legislative approximation and regulatory convergence, institution building and investments.

(3) Creating conditions for well managed mobility of people and promotion of people-to-people contacts.

(4) Encouraging development, poverty reduction, internal economic, social and territorial cohesion, rural development, climate action and disaster resilience.

(5) Promoting confidence building and other measures contributing to security and the prevention and settlement of conflicts.

(6) Enhancing sub-regional, regional and Neighbourhood wide collaboration as well as Cross-Border Cooperation.

How support is given

Support through the ENI is programmed and given in three different ways:

• bilateral programmes covering support to one partner country;
• multi-country programmes which address challenges common to all or a number of partner countries, and regional and sub-regional cooperation between two or more partner countries;
Cross-Border Cooperation programmes between Member States and partner countries taking place along their shared part of the external border of the EU (including Russia). The ENI CBC "Mediterreanane Sea Basin" Programme is part of the cross-border cooperation component of the ENI.

Priority areas

Some of the ENI cooperation areas that will be given high priority are:

• Boosting small businesses
• Civil-society engagement
• Climate change action
• Easier mobility of people
• Energy cooperation
• Gender equality promotion
• Gradual economic integration
• People-to-people contacts
• Transport connections
• Youth and employment

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Israels first deal/treaties with the E.U. was 2007-2013, I went back a ways to find this:

EUROPEAN NEIGHBORHOOD AND PARTNERSHIP INSTRUMENT

ISRAEL
STRATEGY PAPER
2007-2013
&
INDICATIVE PROGRAMME
2007-2010
Executive Summary

This Country Strategy Paper (CSP) for Israel covers the period 2007-2013 (Seven Years). Support to Israel over that period will be provided under the new European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument (ENPI) which is being established to provide assistance for the development of an area of prosperity and good neighborliness involving the European Union and the partner countries covered by the European Neighborhood Policy (ENP). Under this new instrument, specific assistance is provided to all partner countries that have concluded an Action Plan with the EU to support the implementation of the Action Plan.

Funding levels for Israel under the national ENPI envelope are currently estimated at €14 million for the period 2007-2013. Israel will also be eligible under the ENPI regional and cross-border cooperation program's. Given the scope of the allocation, the most suitable approach seems to be to concentrate on support activities for the implementation of the Action Plan priorities, mainly in the form of institutional cooperation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we have the framework already in place for the future Seven Year Treaties, Agreement/Covenant and its with "MANY" just as Daniel 9:27 and Daniel 8:25 says it will be. And its between the E.U. (10 Kings out of the Fourth Beast) and Israel.

This makes so much sense also, who thinks the Rapture would happen, then negotiations would start on a "Treaties" at that moment? Those kind of deals take years to be worked out, thus its an ongoing series of Treaties so to speak, and when the Rapture happens it seemingly just gets renewed for Seven Years.

We live in fascinating times my friends.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DennisTate

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mat 26:28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Heb 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
(See Jeremiah 31:31-34, and Hebrews 8:6-13)
Heb 10:17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 10:18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

Daniel Chapter 9: Dr. Kelly Varner

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
The EU will fail.
  • Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
There have been many attempts to unite Europe under the Papacy, From Charlemagne to Hitler but they have never cleaved together for long.

• Winner
Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The EU will fail.
  • Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
There have been many attempts to unite Europe under the Papacy, From Charlemagne to Hitler but they have never cleaved together for long.
The E.U. is here now and it has nothing to do with the Papacy brother. The verse you cited also has nothing to do with the E.U. per se, but everything to do with the BASE of the Statue. The reason the statue can not stand is its not built on the mixture of man building on the ROCK/JESUS Foundation, but men building on the CLAY/SATAN Foundation which can not and will not stand !!

That is why the prior verse says they tried to mix with the seed of men, they tried to Govern men.

Dan. 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they(DEMONS) shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Satan rules this world, he offered Jesus all of the Kingdoms of this world if he would just kneel down and worship him, he said for it is given me to do as I will with !! This world is Satan's and he is the King of Babylon so to speak until Jesus takes back control from him. Thus the CLAY signifies Satan's Governance. Its does not mix with men, we are led astray by his Governance. Only Jesus or God leads us unto a solid foundation where we can stand forever.

The Fourth Beast was Rome, the 10 Horns and Little Horn arise out of this same area 2000 some odd years later but only after Israel is brought back to life because there can be no Beast without Israel to BEAST OVER.

The Islam angle is a fail, the E.U. Best will wipe Islam out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The EU will fail.
David, the alliance of European nations will fail - but by being destroyed when Jesus returns - in that such an alliance will never be allowed again.

There is one more evolution of the EU to go. The big complaint is that the EU is run by un-appointed bureaucrats and several presidencies.

Out of the necessity for survival of "the project" there is coming a big change in structure. The three presidencies are going to be destroyed, removed by its roots.

That's one possible interpretation.

Another possibility that three of the ten kings - don't go along with the little horn's agenda, and he removes three of them.

I personally think what is going to necessitate a change in EU structure is a financial crisis.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Mat 26:28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Heb 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
(See Jeremiah 31:31-34, and Hebrews 8:6-13)
Heb 10:17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 10:18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

Daniel Chapter 9: Dr. Kelly Varner

BAB2, do you believe the Antichrist will be from Europe? If not, you are in the wrong tagged thread.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
David, the alliance of European nations will fail - but by being destroyed when Jesus returns - in that such an alliance will never be allowed again.

There is one more evolution of the EU to go. The big complaint is that the EU is run by un-appointed bureaucrats and several presidencies.

Out of the necessity for survival of "the project" there is coming a big change in structure. The three presidencies are going to be destroyed, removed by its roots.

Another possibility that three of the ten kings - don't go along with the little horn's agenda, and he removes three of them.

I personally think what is going to necessitate a change in EU structure is a financial crisis.
Yes, its some kind of crisis. Could it be the Immigration crisis? Its caused Great Britain to leave, seems like Poland and Austria is against the migration that the E.U. is for. Anyhow, this kind of weirded me out When I saw these 7 year agreements with MANY.

Just a thought.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, its some kind of crisis. Could it be the Immigration crisis? Its caused Great Britain to leave, seems like Poland and Austria is against the migration that the E.U. is for. Anyhow, this kind of weirded me out When I saw these 7 year agreements with MANY.

Just a thought.
The ENP theory has been around for years. We discussed it at another forum. Do an internet search on "Herb Peters ENP". Herb has gone on to be with the Lord, but he had the theory that Javier Solana was the little horn.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Watch the first video.
I just watched it. Same question, what was I supposed to get out of it pertaining to the Antichrist? And the Antichrist coming from europe in particular? And what bible verses are you basing your reasoning that the Antichrist will come from Europe?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I watched the second video. What was I supposed to get out of it, pertaining to the Antichrist?

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative

I can't remember them all but it was stated on TV several months ago that there are 16 Presidents in Europe.

Three kings fulfilled. Rome was overthrown by 10 Gothic kings, the papacy overthrew three of these. Fulfilled. This began the Papacy rule over part of the Roman Empire which was known as The Papal States. He kept these till 1870 when the Vatican lost all its possessions, except the Vatican Palace. Now that is an interesting year prophetically.

The EEC which led to the EU was the Treaty of Rome. Not a coincidence I believe. The Vatican issues its own Euro Currency. There are Euro coins with the Pope's head on. I have no doubt eventually it will be on all the coins if the EU doesn't fail.

The Daniel 2 Prophecy is the background of all prophecy. The image is still standing and hasn't be overthrown yet, so the Roman rule is still there and Where can that be but in the pseudo emperor, the pope?

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The EU plan is not it.

Per the Book of Daniel, the false one must be in place in JERUSALEM to make the "league" that involves the confirming of the old covenant among the orthodox Jews in Jerusalem so they can start up the old covenant sacrifices and temple service again (Dan.11).

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

BAB2, what verses are you basing your concept of the Antichrist? And why he comes from Europe? And what will he do?
Some bible verses. Along with some explanation in your own words.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
BAB2, what verses are you basing your concept of the Antichrist? And why he comes from Europe? And what will he do?
Some bible verses. Along with some explanation in your own words.

I have already presented scripture and the family who now controls the global money system.

They have financed both sides of numerous wars and are responsible for the death of millions for over 100 years.

They also control the financial system of the United States.

Their control of the modern State of Israel has produced one of the greatest deceptions in the history of the Church.

We are presently one crisis away from their goal of global government.

I do not pretend to have all of the answers.

I am not willing to speculate beyond the above, at this point in time.

Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0