Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A decade after the Pentagon declared a zero-tolerance policy for racist hate groups, recruiting shortfalls caused by the war in Iraq have allowed "large numbers of neo-Nazis and skinhead extremists" to infiltrate the military, according to a watchdog organization.
"Light infantry is your branch of choice because the coming race war and the ethnic cleansing to follow will be very much an infantryman's war," he wrote. "It will be house-to-house, neighborhood-by-neighborhood until your town or city is cleared and the alien races are driven into the countryside where they can be hunted down and 'cleansed.' "

He concluded: "As a professional soldier, my goal is to fill the ranks of the United States Army with skinheads. As street brawlers, you will be useless in the coming race war. As trained infantrymen, you will join the ranks of the Aryan warrior brotherhood."

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/07/washington/07recruit.html?_r=2&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

xMinionX

Contributor
Dec 2, 2003
✟18,028.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh, well, that's disturbing. But I think the real question is... WHY DO YOU HATE TEH MILITARY????!!1 ;)

Seriously, that's creepy. I understand the need to meet recruitment standards, but recruiting potentially violent skinheads is going too far. Potential PR disasters aside, are these really the kind of people we want recieving military training? :doh:

Upvote 0

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Autumnleaf said:
The African American and Latino gangs have been using the US military for training for years. If the skinheads think they're going to get an edge for a race war they've got another thing coming.

You beat me to it. The skinheads are just trying to keep up!

But this is nothing new; the military has always had a number of hoods in their ranks.

Upvote 0

xMinionX

Contributor
Dec 2, 2003
✟18,028.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Autumnleaf said:
The African American and Latino gangs have been using the US military for training for years. If the skinheads think they're going to get an edge for a race war they've got another thing coming.

Source? I don't doubt the claim, but it's not something I've heard before. :confused: Pretty scary thought.

Upvote 0

Spaceman_Spiff

CthulhuAce
Oct 10, 2004
Scarberia
✟17,466.00
Faith
Atheist
When a racist group get's the impression then can/are supposed to join to kill non-whites attacking their country what do you think they are going to do?

The American government has aways played the "War on Terror" as "them" against "us". Who do you think this will recruit?

I'd love to be altruistic and say it recuits the patriotic (and it does...and thank you) but it also get's the racicsts so they have a chance to make a difference.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Inconel

Cold-Hearted Realist
Mar 2, 2005
✟15,996.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A decade after the Pentagon declared a zero-tolerance policy for racist hate groups, recruiting shortfalls caused by the war in Iraq have allowed "large numbers of neo-Nazis and skinhead extremists" to infiltrate the military, according to a watchdog organization.

Which watchdog organization is this? (sorry, I'm not registered with the NYT)

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The military is good at tearing down the person to build up the soldier. They have done it for over 200 years.

Racist groups(pro-white or pro-whatever) have a grip on the individual, but some will be lost by the training. IE some racists will follow the path of a noble soldier, rather then follow the path of a racist.
HAte groups can't match the mind control the military uses.
So basically, you can't punish someone for what they think. Only what they act on.
And on the other hand, many soldiers have been twisted into crazed killers with misguided ideas.

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
When I was in racism was a very, very, very important issue and I had my share of being on the bad end of it more times than I could count. The main problem was that since I'm a white guy I was supposed to only listen to country/rock music and only date white/light skinned latino women. Anything else asked for trouble.

Upvote 0

Harpuia

Oldie... very very oldie...
Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Neverstop said:
When I was in racism was a very, very, very important issue and I had my share of being on the bad end of it more times than I could count. The main problem was that since I'm a white guy I was supposed to only listen to country/rock music and only date white/light skinned latino women. Anything else asked for trouble.

Come to Vegas. It seems any guy can get married to any girl around here. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums