Has something changed with the quote facility?

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,813.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I have lost access to the icons that allow one to italicize or bold text, insert images etc. All the icons are greyed out. And up until yesterday I could repy to a post and hit enter half way down the post to which I was replying and it would split the post into 2 automatically. There was no requirement to cut and paste the intro and outro into the new portion. It was super handy, but now it's reverted back to the old system.

Has something changed or is it a glitch on my tablet?

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I have lost access to the icons that allow one to italicize or bold text, insert images etc. All the icons are greyed out. And up until yesterday I could repy to a post and hit enter half way down the post to which I was replying and it would split the post into 2 automatically. There was no requirement to cut and paste the intro and outro into the new portion. It was super handy, but now it's reverted back to the old system.

Has something changed or is it a glitch on my tablet?
it let me insert the quote.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,813.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
it let me insert the quote.

What I now get when I quote you is this:

Ah, hold on that. I was going to cut n paste what appears in the quote box to show you how it's changed but I now have no paste function. This is a temporary problem that I've had before. Maybe this is a problem my end.

I'll restart and see what happens.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,813.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0