Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Psalm 26:6,
"I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O Lord"

How do you wash your hands in innocency? You cannot cleanse yourself. Our own righteousness is as filthy rags.

Revelation 1:5,
"And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood"

Indeed, "without shedding of blood is no remission" (Heb 9:22)

There is how to be washed in innocency: the blood of Christ - that pure and innocent blood that was shed for our sins. That is the only way we can be washed in innocency and acceptable to God; it is then we can compass thine altar, O LORD.
Hebrews 10:19-20,
"Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh..."

Colossians 1:12-14
"Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins..."

Now if the Bible you read don't have "through his blood" in it, in that verse, it's an incomplete translation. There's likely a lot of other verses or portions of verses missing from it too: especially about repentance, the Lordship of Christ, etc.

Romans 3:24-25,
"Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God..."

Acts 20:28,
" Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood."

1 John 1:7,
“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.”

Scripture is clear that it's the blood of Christ that is the purchasing power, and the cleansing power to wash us from our sins. The blood must be preached, and taught. There are too many "bloodless gospels" today where the blood isn't mentioned, or is downplayed and minimized. It's ok to say Christ died for our sins, but don't talk about the blood, now that's too much.
The scriptures do not change. The blood of the cross is of the same importance as it was when Jesus shed it.

In John 6 Jesus is teaching about His flesh and blood being meat and drink indeed. Many of his disciples said "This is an hard saying, who can hear it?" and "from that time many of His disciples went back and walked no more with Him. (John 6:60 & 6:66 - always found it ironic the "6:66" verse is about going back away from Christ) The verses following are of great importance:

"
Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God."

We believe and ARE SURE thou art the Christ. Solid faith there. Are you sure? Absolutely, positively sure Jesus is who He says He is, the Word is 100% true & infallible, and the blood of Christ shed for our sins redeems us, atones for our sins, washes us, gives us life?

"
Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you washed in the blood?
In the soul cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless, are they white as snow?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?"

"What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
Oh! precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,
Nothing but the blood of Jesus."

"Would you be free from your burden of sin
There's power in the blood power in the blood
Would you o'er evil a victory win