HAS GOD PERSONALLY CONTACTED YOU EVIDENCED BY MIRACLES?

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
By personally contacted I mean personally contacted by the father, Son, or Holy Spirit.
We are to be filled with the Holy Spirit of God. This is the Holy Spirit dispensation here on the Earth. People receive visits from the Father and the Son. This is why we are to be Holy, Sanctified and Consecrated. God uses vessels that have been cleansed.
giving proof of what happened.
Proof is based on mathematics. You would need to go to the Hebrew Bible and esp the Torah to show the "proof" that you are looking for. As I have already said a miracle restores things back to God's plan and purpose. It is difficult to prove that they were ever a problem in the first place. This make miracles difficult to prove. I had a situation once where my chance of being resuscitated was said to be one in 1500. Yet I am here having this conversation. How rare do you think a miracle should be? No matter how rare a miracle is they still effect the chance that something can happen.
I differ with your belief that God only contacted Moses.
Your statement shows you have no idea what I was talking about. All I did was quote the Bible, so you can interpret the Bible anyway you want. If you want to deal with unconventional theology then you are on the wrong forum.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When Christians are seeing visions, and having dreams,
It takes a long time to figure out what a dream means. I had a dream when I was 8 years old about the bottomless pit that we read about in the Bible. I am just now after all these years starting to figure out what that dream means. I had a dream when I was around 12 years old where God showed me an expanding universe. It was not until years later when I studied Science that I better understood the universe that God was showing me in that dream.

Upvote 0