Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
upload_2016-9-17_12-43-5.png
Happy Sabbath!!

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A happy Sabbath to all!

Here is a song from Marty Goetz - written for Fiddler on the Roof. The text is taken from the Sabbath evening meal prayers said over the children.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A Good Sabbath to all!

And to those who also keep the other feasts: Yom Teruah (day of blowing trumpets) is this coming Monday. (starting sundown Sunday) A good High Holyday season to all as well!

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
A happy Sabbath to all!

Here is a song from Marty Goetz - written for Fiddler on the Roof. The text is taken from the Sabbath evening meal prayers said over the children.

love it---Fiddler on the Roof and The Color Purple were 2 movies that helped bring me back to God. There was something about the ease with which the father spoke to God. I know The Color Purple might be a shock to some, but it was the daughter, walking back to church from that sleazy dive she'd been singing in, signing her way back to God---The whole theater got very quiet then, and then you heard these sniffles all over the place, there was not a dry eye in the place, including mine. The ending just got you. These 2 movies helped break down my anger toward God, and let Him back in.

Upvote 0

masmpg

Nov 20, 2006
Paradise
✟25,769.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Happy sabbath all.

Please watch the video I just posted about the NAD and the GC split. This issue has been growing for a few years. This video is an update as of about 1 week ago. The speaker Andrew Henrigues, who is one of the bravest speakers I have heard, reads from the Spectrum magazine about what is happening now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.