Happy Lent! Fellowship Game

B

Brooke4Jesus

I am fasting the internet for Lent (except for Homework use and the occasional email). I will check CF PM's every Sunday. :clap:

This is a Fellowship game that Needs to be completed by Midnight tonight! Please no counting or ABC's. Pictures are aloud. Please don't post more than 4 posts in a row. :thumbsup:

The last poster will win 1000 blessings (the poster who posts at or the person who posts closest to midnight EST without going over).

There are 3 secret numbers that will win 250blessings each. I will come and Distribute the blessings after Midnight and then after that you will have to PM me or email me. :idea:

Until easter, :prayer:
Your Friend,
Brooke <><

OceanGirl

Nov 9, 2004
✟8,352.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey there. I am giving up eating chips, pretzels and the like for Lent. I am a really salty snack fiend so it should be challenging, but well worth it. :) My boyfriend, zombiehunter8037 on CF, is deciding between chocolate and fast food. Or he may do both! I wish everyone luck with their decisions to give something up. :) I'm Diana, age 21, BTW.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

duv1010

&quot;Carpi Diem&quot; - Make your lives extrodina
Dec 31, 2006
Texas
Visit site
✟9,924.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I get dizzy when I look at this.

roughjob-1.jpg

Upvote 0

Gazelle

JESUS Lover of My Soul. JESUS I Will Never Let Go!
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
On My Pink Cloud Looking Down!!!
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
I am fasting the internet for Lent (except for Homework use and the occasional email). I will check CF PM's every Sunday. :clap:

This is a Fellowship game that Needs to be completed by Midnight tonight! Please no counting or ABC's. Pictures are aloud. Please don't post more than 4 posts in a row. :thumbsup:

The last poster will win 1000 blessings (the poster who posts at or the person who posts closest to midnight EST without going over).

There are 3 secret numbers that will win 250blessings each. I will come and Distribute the blessings after Midnight and then after that you will have to PM me or email me. :idea:

Until easter, :prayer:
Your Friend,
Brooke <><

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Upvote 0