Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Human-Pig Hybrid Created in the Lab—Here Are the Facts

In a remarkable—if likely controversial—feat, scientists announced today that they have created the first successful human-animal hybrids. The project proves that human cells can be introduced into a non-human organism, survive, and even grow inside a host animal, in this case, pigs.

Human-Pig Hybrid Created in the Lab—Here Are the Facts

God has shown me that half humans and half animals do exist. This is despite what the above article states.

joinfree

Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
.....God has shown me that half humans and half animals do exist. This is despite what the above article states.
A human has three components: 1) body, 2) soul, 3) spirit.
An animal has only two components: 1) body, 2) soul.
These are definitions of these beings.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
High price to pay playing God, I wouldn't touch it with somebody else's 10-foot pole, just pure wicked.

abf8db2813745f1070fa9883adfc1902.jpg

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Let's see what the Bible has to say about this:

“I said in my heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that THEY THEMSELVES ARE BEASTS. For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, THEY HAVE ALL ONE BREATH; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity. All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again. Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the SPIRIT OF THE BEAST that goeth downward to the earth?” [Ecclesiastes 3:18-21].

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: MustardSeeed
Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Is the spirit what goes to heaven and not the soul? If so, you're saying animals don't go to heaven. And if that's the case, heaven is no longer heaven to me.

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Human soul is going to Heaven, only body is returning to Earth.

What I meant is that you said humans have a body, soul, and spirit, while animals only have a body and soul. So what's the spirit that we have but animals don't?

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is not the speech of God. These thoughts are of King Solomon.

Well, let's see what the Bible has to say about that opinion:

Romans 15:4
For everything that was written in the past was written for our instruction, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures, we might have hope.

2 Tim 3: 16All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for instruction, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17so that the man of God may be complete, fully equipped for every good work.…

Acts 17:11
New International Version
Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The satan also is speaking in Bible: the snake in the Eden, the tempter of Jesus in wilderness,....

Your opinion vs. the bible? I choose the Bible.

2 Timothy 3:16

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." (KJV).

1 Thessalonians 2:13

"For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe." (KJV)

2 Peter 1:20-21

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. (KJV)"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The satan also is speaking in Bible: the snake in the Eden, the tempter of Jesus in wilderness,....

The snake wasn't said to be Satan and never was. Genesis just calls it a serpent and nothing more.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joinfree

Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So you're saying animals don't have life?
What it matters, if I say something? I try to say only objective things here. The animals have souls, so they are alive. But God "breath" was directed into the Adam.

• Agree
Reactions: mcarmichael
Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
What it matters, if I say something? I try to say only objective things here. The animals have souls, so they are alive. But God "breath" was directed into the Adam.

What I'm trying to understand is what's the difference between the soul and the "breath" God gave Adam?

Upvote 0