✟9,243.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Liberals
I'm pigeon-toed.

I do the whole Qui-Gon Jinn/Credits Will do Fine hand waving motion in front of automatic doors.

I drink Arizona Green Tea (the big tall boy cans) and Diet Coke with two skinny white straws. If I don't have two skinny straws, I won't drink it or will wait till I get two straws.

I have a deadly fear/phobia of Canadian Geese. I will not walk in front of one. They hang out by my work place and over by campus, and I will take the long way to get to class rather than go near their hangouts/turf.

Upvote 0

BabyLightMyWay

My happiness is found in less of me & more
Nov 9, 2008
USA
✟7,766.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
- I make pterodactyl noises when I get bored.
- I over-analyze everything, especially my interactions with people I want to impress.
- I say certain words "wrong." (ie: milk, always, coupon, etc.)
- I break into song and dance. A lot.
- I can't drive. Is that a weird habit/quirk? Hahaha I'm learning right now.
- I overuse a lot of lingo. (ie: legit, straight up, ridic, out of control, etc.)
- I always think my hair looks bad. Always.
- I apparently look really angry when I read.
- I hate when people rub their feet against carpet or their hands against the fabric on the inside of cars. Seriously, even thinking about it upsets me haha.

Upvote 0

Beauty4Ashes

All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I also tear labels off bottles sometimes

I used to chew erasers or more so just bite into them, ususally while studying, was a good stress relief.

When I eat chocolate candies that come in tin foil, I try to completely smooth out each piece of tinfoil without breaking it. (I've been doing this since I was young)

I make sideways faces a lot.

I'm afraid of buffalo and sea lions and large dogs.

If I see a skunk or raccoon or large dog barking I will cross the street to avoid them or even take a different route that's longer.

Upvote 0

jameseb

Smite me, O Mighty Smiter!
Mar 3, 2004
North Little Rock, AR
✟116,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If I see a skunk or raccoon or large dog barking I will cross the street to avoid them or even take a different route that's longer.

I'd rather face a grizzly than a raccoon - they are mean, mean, MEAN! I'll never try to feed one of those again...

Upvote 0

CoachR64

Awesome, with a side order of amazing
Jul 2, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
✟25,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hmmmm Good question.

I guess for me, I would have to say the following are weird quirks that I know others have noticed about me:

1. Procrastination. I am really bad about this one.
2. Leaving the toiler seat up. My grandma fell in the toilet in the middle of night not long ago do to this. Ooops!
3. I eat one thing on my plate at a time. I don't care if the food touches or gets mixed up, but I eat one thing at a time and save the main entree (usually the meat) for last.
4. Drinking out of the jug/bottle. I had to buy water job and mark it for guests at my house. I keep 1 gallon jugs in the fridge, but tend to just grab them and chug. The marked guest bottle gets left alone so people don't have to drink after me.

I'm sure there is plenty of more, but this is off the top of my head

Coach

Upvote 0

Dzhessika

Lovin' God's beautiful handiwork!
Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver,Washington
✟16,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
large dog barking I will cross the street to avoid them or even take a different route that's longer.
This or I will go a longer way to my destination big dogs scare me ive been traumatized

Upvote 0