Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hmmm.....

I pretty much listen to music 24/7.

Everything reminds me of a song. Like if someone says something. One word they say will remind of a song and I must start singing.

I sleep with a fan on all year. (Yes, even in winter) I can't sleep in silence.

I sleep with like a gazillion pillows.

I carry my ipod with me EVERYWHERE I go.

Upvote 0
Jun 30, 2010
✟15,254.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I whistle, including in the shower
I count my teeth with my tounge when I'm really bored :D
I always have my pocket knife on me though I rarely have a need for it. (Always figure I might get trapped in the jungle and need to cut tree roots to make a lasso to capture the giant bear that is advancing on me :D )

Reactions: Rhye
Upvote 0

Beauty4Ashes

All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm.....

Everything reminds me of a song. Like if someone says something. One word they say will remind of a song and I must start singing.

I do this too!!

I carry my ipod with me EVERYWHERE I go.

and this! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Beauty4Ashes

Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I put something in the microwave, I drum out paradiddles until it's done. :sorry:

I stop the microwave before it beeps. Its' beeping annoys me.

It annoys my boyfriend that he always finds the microwave with a couple seconds left on it though ^_^

Upvote 0

jameseb

Smite me, O Mighty Smiter!
Mar 3, 2004
North Little Rock, AR
✟116,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I stop the microwave before it beeps. Its' beeping annoys me.

It annoys my boyfriend that he always finds the microwave with a couple seconds left on it though ^_^

lol, I do this too! However, the flashing light indicating the last couple of seconds annoys me so I have to clear it - if I forget and walk by it later I have to stop and clear it then. Yeah... :sorry:

Let's see, other (annoying) habits:

1. toilet paper must always come over the top, not the bottom :p

2. I talk to myself - hey, my cat isn't the best conversationlist! Besides, I'm my own biggest fan :holy:

3. oral fixation - if I'm not dipping, I'm chewing gum or chewing on a cinammon-flavored toothpick

4. I'm always trying to sing Pavarotti in the shower (La donna e mobile) :sorry:

5. always have to throw water on my face after washing my hands

Reactions: Beauty4Ashes
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jameseb

Mar 3, 2004
North Little Rock, AR
✟116,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I used to color cooridinate all my clothes in my closet, like a rainbow.

Weirdo...

I whistle, including in the shower
I count my teeth with my tounge when I'm really bored :D
I always have my pocket knife on me though I rarely have a need for it. (Always figure I might get trapped in the jungle and need to cut tree roots to make a lasso to capture the giant bear that is advancing on me :D )

Okay, here's another - everytime I see your name I read "ContemplativeKlingons"instead. Then I think of Star Trek II: the Wrath of Khan and get that battle theme stuck in my head... "ta-da-dun dun dun-dun-dun dun dun..." :doh:

Upvote 0

Beauty4Ashes

Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay, here's another - everytime I see your name I read "ContemplativeKlingons"instead. Then I think of Star Trek II: the Wrath of Khan and get that battle theme stuck in my head... "ta-da-dun dun dun-dun-dun dun dun..." :doh:

weirdo. . .

Upvote 0

b.hopeful

Sharp as a razor, soft as a prayer
Jul 17, 2009
St.Louis metropolitan area
✟18,662.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can't stand plastic cups. I didn't think this was that strange until the neighbor kids commented on having to use glass. Apparently other moms like to give kids plastic cups....shudder.

I must have my legs curled up in the chair...I don't dangle. I think it's because my feet rarely touch the ground.

Upvote 0

jameseb

Mar 3, 2004
North Little Rock, AR
✟116,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can't stand plastic cups. I didn't think this was that strange until the neighbor kids commented on having to use glass. Apparently other moms like to give kids plastic cups....shudder.

I must have my legs curled up in the chair...I don't dangle. I think it's because my feet rarely touch the ground.

Pastic is fine with me, but styrofoam? Arrrgh! I cannot stand the sound of them - whether being set down, crumpled or eating out of them. The worst is when you go to Backyard Burger and order an apple cobbler served in a styrofoam cup with a plastic spoon to eat it with. :eek:

Upvote 0