LonelyTraveler

almost home.
Mar 16, 2006
✟10,235.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
While I don't usually picture a woman when I imagine a person fishing, I think it'd be pretty cool if a lady I was interested in said that she liked to fish. (and wasn't lying about it to try and have something in common with a man) I haven't been fishing since I was a kid, but I think that it'd be something that the lady and I could do together that would be different than the sitting and watching movies or other such stuff that a couple could do while dating.

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I used to go fishing with my ex and now I go surf fishing with my parents occasionally. I can put the bait on my own hook but it does gross me out a bit. I don't talk much when fishing. Also, I kind of suck at it :sorry: but I enjoy it anyway.

Upvote 0

WileyCoyote

Contributor
Dec 4, 2007
✟54,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I think fishing is fun if someone else puts the bait on my hook and takes the fish off. And as long as there's beer. And we can talk. And it only lasts for two hours or less. ^_^
How romantic.

A woman that likes to fish? GREAT. Sounds like my kind of woman.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GuacaMolly

Nov 1, 2007
Dallas
✟10,930.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
How romantic.

A woman that likes to fish? GREAT. Sounds like my kind of woman.

It would be weirder if I lived in Oklahoma and had never been fishing. I've probably been about twice in the past 4 years, but it is kinda fun if you're with friends.

So, because I've been fishing, does that make me a hick in your eyes? That's pretty hilarious.

Upvote 0

seekingpurity047

Why am I not surprised
Apr 12, 2005
Brooklin
✟4,248.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Umm... I don't think it's kinda weird, I'm pretty indifferent toward it. However! My ex-gf liked to hunt and stuff, and I told her that I would never go with her lol... it's not my thing. Sometimes I think I was a little more feminine than she was... probably becuase she spent a lot more time with her dad than i did with mine...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Spicy McHaggis

I don't know nothin 'bout birthin no babies
Apr 30, 2002
Chicagoland
✟29,799.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm indifferent.

Of course, for me and my friends fishing was a cast and sip kindof thing that put more focus on a bucket of chicken than the actual act of fishing.

For me and my dad it was more of a bonding thing that was more about hanging out with pops than the actual fishing.

Upvote 0

justanobserver

Still Wondering...
Oct 26, 2005
✟17,559.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Hi guys,
If you were interested in a woman and when talking about your hobbies if she said she liked to fish, what would you think of that. Do you think that is kind of weird, indifferent, or great?
I picked #3 - Great. my kind of woman!

Upvote 0