USA
✟301,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Could be hearsay that he rejected Christianity (I think it was Mike Cernovich that tweeted about it, not the greatest source himself), but given his actions? I'd say he did not know Christ.

Don't, just, don't. C*vich is a troll and provocateur. He is not worth propagating.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Don't, just, don't. C*vich is a troll and provocateur. He is not worth propagating.

Just something I saw under the twitter discussion about it. I'm not reading his manifesto to check for myself.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Silver lining, now that mass shooters are kind enough to send out manifestos and live stream their crimes it's harder to blame heavy metal and video games. As a fan of both at least I have that going for me....sigh.

Upvote 0

Eight Foot Manchild

His Supreme Holy Correctfulness
Sep 9, 2010
Somerville, MA, USA
✟147,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
If his motive was to kill people with dark skin

That wasn’t his motive. And I think you know that. You’re leaving out the part about his actual reasoning.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My guess is that this crazy lunch bucket wouldn’t have made past MEPS.
Likely not. I just don't understand why the camouflage at a super market. He'd had a better chance dressing like a ketchup bottle.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then I guess the military should be encouraging white supremacists to join up.

'Well son, why do you want to join the Marines?'
'Sir, I want to kill people with dark skin. Sir!'
'Sign here'.

And I'm not sure why you put 'innocent' in scare quotes...
Because what constitutes as "innocent" is subjectively based on the policy of the United States.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,389.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Likely not. I just don't understand why the camouflage at a super market. He'd had a better chance dressing like a ketchup bottle.

One doesn't want to look like an idiot when massacring innocent people. One needs to look cool. One needs to look like a warrior when fighting for a cause.

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,531.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I dare say the military look fed his sick imagination. There are lots more examples of extreme right wing nut-cases dressing up this way. They are trying to stand out, not to blend in.

This, I think, is revealing of a state of mind.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Eight Foot Manchild

His Supreme Holy Correctfulness
Sep 9, 2010
Somerville, MA, USA
✟147,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I dare say the military look fed his sick imagination. There are lots more examples of extreme right wing nut-cases dressing up this way. They are trying to stand out, not to blend in.

This, I think, is revealing of a state of mind.

Very true, except for the nutcase part. They aren’t nutcases. They are fascists, following their worldview to its natural conclusion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Very true, except for the nutcase part. They aren’t nutcases. They are fascists, following their worldview to its natural conclusion.
In the Southern part of America (MTG country) these militia gun nuts are often poorly educated, semi employed overweight drunks and druggies that can’t spell “manifesto”, much less write one.

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Such a senseless tragedy! I noticed that CNN was quick to call this tragedy a "racially motivated mass shooting" - Police identify the driver they say plowed into a Waukesha Christmas parade, leaving 5 dead and 48 injured - CNN

Yet I don't recall CNN referring to the Wisconsin parade massacre as a "racially motivated mass killing." The double standard in America is really getting old!

CNN roasted for tweet saying Waukesha parade attack was caused by 'a car' that drove through parade

Left’s racial double standard of justice best seen in Wisconsin parade massacre

Upvote 0

All Englands Skies

Christian-Syndicalist
Nov 4, 2008
Midlands
✟221,157.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Silver lining, now that mass shooters are kind enough to send out manifestos and live stream their crimes it's harder to blame heavy metal and video games. As a fan of both at least I have that going for me....sigh.

Whitesnake's "Here I go again on my own" is obviously telling lone wolves to go out and commit terrorism.

• Useful
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Such a senseless tragedy! I noticed that CNN was quick to call this tragedy a "racially motivated mass shooting" - Police identify the driver they say plowed into a Waukesha Christmas parade, leaving 5 dead and 48 injured - CNN
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/22/us/waukesha-car-parade-crowd-monday/index.html

That's because it very clearly is. The shooter livestreamed his murder spree, and linked to his lengthy racist screed. Other investigations quickly identified other content indicating racial animus associated with that account name that will require some verification.

This attack was very clearly racially motivated. How do you think CNN should have headlined it: "Firearms discharge inside Buffalo grocery causes some harm". Come on.

Yet I don't recall CNN referring to the Wisconsin parade massacre as a "racially motivated mass killing." The double standard in America is really getting old!

CNN roasted for tweet saying Waukesha parade attack was caused by 'a car' that drove through parade

Left’s racial double standard of justice best seen in Wisconsin parade massacre

Because there is no evidence that that attack was racially motivated. From what I recall, the suspect was involved in some other violent confrontation which he fled from in the direction of the Waukesha downtown with out realizing the streets were blocked and when he got to the police barriers at the parade he made his dumbest mistake of the night -- he drove past them and into the parade route. Of course the people he injured were mostly white, who else would you expect at the "Waukesha Holiday Parade"?

He'll pay for the harm he caused and his recklessness, but there is no evidence it was premeditated or racially motivated. The Buffalo shooter is the opposite. He left live evidence of his plans and motivation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
If his motive was to kill people with dark skin, the military is good about rewarding people for killing them, as long as they are not "innocent".
The motive is to keep the USA safe for white people.... not to eliminate browner looking people from the rest of the earth.

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's because it very clearly is. The shooter livestreamed his murder spree, and linked to his lengthy racist screed. Other investigations quickly identified other content indicating racial animus associated with that account name that will require some verification.

This attack was very clearly racially motivated. How do you think CNN should have headlined it: "Firearms discharge inside Buffalo grocery causes some harm". Come on.

Because there is no evidence that that attack was racially motivated. From what I recall, the suspect was involved in some other violent confrontation which he fled from in the direction of the Waukesha downtown with out realizing the streets were blocked and when he got to the police barriers at the parade he made his dumbest mistake of the night -- he drove past them and into the parade route. Of course the people he injured were mostly white, who else would you expect at the "Waukesha Holiday Parade"?

He'll pay for the harm he caused and his recklessness, but there is no evidence it was premeditated or racially motivated. The Buffalo shooter is the opposite. He left live evidence of his plans and motivation.
I'm not buying into the liberal rhetoric and neither are numerous other Christians in America. Both tragedies were racially motivated and we have a serious double standard problem in America. Petiod.

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,531.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

It is possible to be both a nutcase and a fascist. Even for fascists, his behaviour was extreme. Most fascists only dream of mass murder or reminisce nostalgically of mass the mass murders committed by their heroes. This wretch dreamed of Anders Breivik, another fascist nutcase.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'm not buying into the liberal rhetoric and neither are numerous other Christians in America. Both tragedies were racially motivated and we have a serious double standard problem in America. Petiod.

What "liberal rhetoric"? The recitation I gave was my best recollection of the facts of the cases.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status