Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,477,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good video.

If you shoot USPSA then, you are reloader? I bet you are! Not many of us out there I see! Nice to run into a fellow reloader. :wave:

About time I put a picture on my avatar.
I used to reload, back in the 70s and 80s when I shot .45 ACP.

Reactions: Divide
Upvote 0

PsaltiChrysostom

Mar 20, 2018
Virginia
✟70,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
So this debate has become more personal. So this is from my wife's cousin, in Allen Texas.

Ok, urgent prayer request. Mags and I are at Allen Outlets. There were loud noises, thought it was a car or motorcycle, but it kept happening and repeating, and then people started running. So yeah there was someone shooting. So now we’re in the back room of Zumiez - which is locked and lights off- with employees and some customers. Listening to police scanner via a guy’s phone. Lots of police here. At the moment they’re at a store directly across the parking lot.

So, please pray for everyone’s safety.
Will update as I can.
Update:
Guy with the scanner is a legit bounty hunter, so kind of a nice skill set to have in the party.
Update:
They seem to be at the H&M. They’re getting people out of there as they can. Seems like shooter might be barricaded in or near there somewhere. It’s like a football field away from us.
Update 4:20:
Cops setting up a staging area by the Lazyboy store to decide what to do next. Everyone is supposed to be barricaded inside somewhere.
Update 4:30:
We’ve barricaded the door leading to the store. Cops are going store to store to get people out of the back and we have a procedure for verifying them.
May need to go on airplane mode, battery is going low quickly back here- but at least I have service.
Update 5:12:
Police have evacuated stores, we all paraded across the lot with our hands up, we’re all (and I mean ALL the inhabitants of Allen Outlets on a Saturday) standing outside the stores on the west end.
Waiting to be told what to do next.
Update 5:22:
Phone is about to die, we’re using Maggie’s to listen to the police scanner, so please don’t panic if I don’t update this or answer messages! I feel confident that we’re safe now, just a bit wobbly emotionally.
Love y’all, thanks for your prayers
Update 6:04:
We are away from the area, waiting for Steve to pick us up.

Attachments

• 1683424877825.png
    1683424877825.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 16
Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟635,056.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy!

So this debate has become more personal. So this is from my wife's cousin, in Allen Texas.

Ok, urgent prayer request. Mags and I are at Allen Outlets. There were loud noises, thought it was a car or motorcycle, but it kept happening and repeating, and then people started running. So yeah there was someone shooting. So now we’re in the back room of Zumiez - which is locked and lights off- with employees and some customers. Listening to police scanner via a guy’s phone. Lots of police here. At the moment they’re at a store directly across the parking lot.

Will update as I can.
Update:
Guy with the scanner is a legit bounty hunter, so kind of a nice skill set to have in the party.
Update:
They seem to be at the H&M. They’re getting people out of there as they can. Seems like shooter might be barricaded in or near there somewhere. It’s like a football field away from us.
Cops setting up a staging area by the Lazyboy store to decide what to do next. Everyone is supposed to be barricaded inside somewhere.
We’ve barricaded the door leading to the store. Cops are going store to store to get people out of the back and we have a procedure for verifying them.
May need to go on airplane mode, battery is going low quickly back here- but at least I have service.
Police have evacuated stores, we all paraded across the lot with our hands up, we’re all (and I mean ALL the inhabitants of Allen Outlets on a Saturday) standing outside the stores on the west end.
Phone is about to die, we’re using Maggie’s to listen to the police scanner, so please don’t panic if I don’t update this or answer messages! I feel confident that we’re safe now, just a bit wobbly emotionally.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,477,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Will update as I can.
Update:
Update:
We have friends who were out there too.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟898,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

Will update as I can.
Update:
Update:

We can pray does not mean that it was the gun that caused it the ONLY thing that caused that was the actions of the deceased gunman. I have said something that I think would help ( especially at this point more than gun bans ever will. This would be to not make a huge deal out of the shootings. I am not saying say nothing, but whether report on it and move on and do not bring years' old shootings up to compare with every new shootings.

Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married