"Guide to Summoning: Lesson 1~Summoning a Guardian Angel" Ooc- All Rper's welcome.

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Midgar-Slums: Hangin with Aerith
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
>First Rp on this Forum. Not my official first, but I am having to get used to how the Rp section works here. So please, bear with me.<

Note: This story is based in a completely new world and new Dimension, so things work a little different there. The story is a kind of High-Tec Fantasy, but not a Sci-fi. Kind of like Tales of Symphonia with a bit more technology.

"Guide to Summoning: Lesson 1~Summoning a Guardian Angel"

"Who am I?" A man sitting on the ground in a dark room says in the fetal position. "Who am I?"

Suddenly a disembodied voices, cries out from in the darkness "You are you."

The man looks up out of the Fetal position, and looks around for the voice. "B-but, who am I...I still don't understand..."

"You know that already. Why ask me?"

"I-I don't remember..." The man stands up in a quick pace, angry at nothing.. "Who are you?"

"You know that as well." A wind swirls around him as a human like creature with six giant wings appear in from the darkness. Two of it's wings cover his eyes, two cover his feet, and two are keeping him afloat. Suddenly, and without warning the wind lifts the man slowly off his feet, and up to eye level with the creature. "I am Enjeru, Third member of the Angelic Guardians."

"W-what do you Guard... Isn't heaven perfect?" the man asked, as though this was a normal topic for him.

"Oh, my dear child, we do not guard objects in Heaven, we Guard a special power here on earth. It's a power that can be granted to those who are chosen by God. A power, not to be taken lightly."

"....A-and I have been chosen... haven't I? But why?"

"Yes, you are a chosen. The reason why will be explained in time, for now take care of this for me." The angels takes the man's right arm and put's a magnet shaped pendent in his hand. "It will lend you hand."

Suddenly the wind becomes even more powerful, and lifts the man higher into the air. The Angel seeps back into the Darkness while saying "By the way...Your name is Kowa M. Eizoku. You will not be returning to the world you came from. Be ready, because life is about to change for the better."

Note: Now for you guys.
I would like it if you would make two characters for this.
The first is for the human, the second is for your guardian angel Summon.
Here's how the summons work.
Outside of battle they look like a cute little flying creature.
But during battle they can Change into there destined holy form.
I want that in it as well.
The story is about these group of people who gain guardian summons from angels.

Here's how you need to make your introduction.
Do a version of what I did up there.
Just with your characters, make it show there personalities either subtly or openly.
It just depends on how you want your character to act.
After you leave the realm with the angel, My first post will show you where we appear.

If there is anymore question about this, please ask.
I feel like I am forgetting something...anyways, here is the character template you need to fill out.

Human:

Name:
Nickname:(Optional)
Ability: (Like Fire, Electricity, magnitisum, painting, etc. Get creative, but not too obsurd.)
Description:

Summon:

Name:
Celestial name: (The name that angels call it; Normally deals with it's abilities. Like fire being "Flame burst" Or something...a little more creative then that please. XD)
Nickname: (Optional)
Transformation: (What it transforms into)
Ability: (these have to be the same.)
Personality:
Description:

I hope that wasn't too confusing.
I'll get my profile done in a bit.

Oh and to make sure you read it, please write "Jesus Lives" Just like that somewhere in your post below.
You wouldn't believe how many people join my Rp's with out even reading the info first.

If you want to join, you have to be committed to posting.
I've had too many rp's die because no one was committed enough to keep posting.

One last thing, please post a link to your character's profiles for me.
I still don't get why they do it like that here.

First off, welcome to the forums.

Second, any fan of the "Tales of" continuum is okay in my book.

Third, while I like the idea, I am a little hesitant about using "angels." I prefer to keep a keen distinction between doctrine and fantasy in my writings (The Bible being a historical non-fiction and this being fiction). If you want my advice, simply call them summons, make them a separate entity from angels entirely (in power below angels, above humans; in authority below both), and it would work much better. However, if you insist on it being angels, I will warn you that, as someone who has attempted to roleplay a sinless being in the past, it isn't easy.

Fourth, I believe you should draw some distinctions away from earth humans. The Bible has some very clearly defined limitations as to what the sons of Adam can and cannot do, and one thing they cannot do is keep familiar spirits. However, such laws might not apply on other worlds, to other "humans," as it were, if God so chose to create a race for the single purpose of being a companion to man in the way you describe.

Fifth: And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

Sixth: We do characters this way because it's more organized. I typically reuse my characters in my portfolio, so I don't have to have them attached to a specific world if I want to go back and use them again. It's just easier all around, in my opinion. Why? Where else do you RP, and how do they do it?

Seventh: Can I call you Brae-brae?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1. Hi, nice to meet you.

2. Tales of is pure epicness!

3. Like I have in my Sig for my comic, I tread lightly with perfect characters, though you have to remember a few things. There technically not perfect. Lucifer fell didn't he? If he was perfect it would be impossible to fall. Also, they can doubt God. I want to say Zechariah...but that may not be it...Maby Acts...I'll keep looking. And as a last point, they aren't going to be big players in the story.

4. They are Earth humans, teleported to a new Dimension where the summoning is the norm.

5. This is true, and tells me you read it, but you didn't put "Jesus Lives", So how can I be sure...? Lol, sorry had to make the joke. Thanks for making the indication.

6. I come from two diffrent places that do two diffrent things. The first place you did the character design and posted it straight on the ooc. Then another where you post in a topic about your characters and every person had there own, and could only have one per. Having multiples for one post for one character is a little weird...

7. Why?

8. You want to join?

Upvote 0
I'm afraid that I cannot, unless you change the humans so they are not sons of Adam. I cannot in good conscious play an earth human with a familiar spirit and still have him be a good guy.
It does sound like a good plot, it really does, but this is not an issue I can be flexible with.
Overall, though, if ever I could do it, yours would be the way, similar to the mythos of golems. However, I am too attracted to fantasy magic, and my attraction makes me susceptible to occultish things decorated as angels of light, follow? So a familiar spirit, even dressed as a guardian angel sent from God, strays too close to the real thing for my mind, and for my own safeguard, I cannot go beyond the hedge I have built.
All that is to say it is not a fault of yours, but a fault of mine.
Now, if maybe you would steer them away from being sons of Adam...?

As for #3 (which I can be flexible with), we are not told about what sins an angel can commit, but it is my understanding that they are either in sinless perfection or else they are in sinful rebellion. There is no middle ground, no "redeemed state" for angels.
Now, that is not to say that they are all the same. Angels have personalities, emotions, and intellect, but they are sinless.
But that's just fun stuff.

Upvote 0

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How does going with diffrent Dimensional Adam fly with you?
Or is that still a problem?
I can't say I understand too much what you mean.
There is a reason why they are going to this new world, not just some random happening.
All powers given are out of the jurisdiction of Magic and in the jurisdiction of divine powers or gifts.
I have a personal problem with magic in Christian affairs since we are directly told not to.
So outside of Christianity is fine, but don't bring it into Christianity.
Explain it a different way.

The Angels aren't going to be around much, if any beyond the opening.
I hope that helps a little.

Upvote 0
It's a little difficult, but I will try to explain:

Basically, the view goes like this: The Bible only applies the children of Adam (see Rom. 5 and I Cor. 15). It doesn't apply to dogs, or dolphins, or apes, or whatever: only children of Adam and Eve. Now, the problem is that all humans on/from earth are children of Adam and Eve.
However, if they originated on another world, a world separate from our universe, they would have unique law on that world based on how God created it. So things like magic, or summons, might be allowed.
Look at it this way: If someone from the dark ages somehow warped through time to the present, he would think our society to be filled with magic. But really, all we have done is harness a natural energy present in the world. What we call electricity, they would call magic. So, if God created a world with a latent, natural energy that could produce "magical" effects, there would be certain allowances for it. Follow me? Likewise, because they are not children of Adam, the rules in the Bible do not apply to them. Even if they are identical to humans in every function and appearance, they are still not children of Adam, and thus not under the same restrictions as we are.
This does not account for the immutable laws of God, such as "Have no other gods," "do not murder," "have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness," and so on.
Make sense? I'm sorry if it doesn't, but this is the condensation of years of research. If you need more clarification, I can try.

Upvote 0

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok, I see what you mean, possibly, so I do have a good retort.
They are Humans and sons of Adam and from Earth.
Just not our Earth.
Like I said before It's a separate Dimension.
Which means that it is a dimension that spawned off from the first decision in the world.
Follow me?
If not, I'll explain.

When Adam and Eve made that decision to eat the apple, the Answers branched off into different Dimensions.
Then those Different Dimension created new Dimensions.
And so on and so on, till there are countless Dimensions living simultaneously, but never crossing paths.

So, for each Dimensions there different rules for each, Different outcomes.
Which God has full control over being outside of Time.
That's how I do all my Rp's and explain it that way if it is still on Earth.

Does that make you feel any better about it all?
So it is our World and Adam, just in a different Dimension with different rules to play by.
I hope that helps.

Upvote 0
I can... go along with it, I suppose. It's foreign to the way I look at time, but I suppose it could work.
It is technically a different world. I would be more comfortable with it being a completely different world, but still, it isn't our humans, not exactly.

Hmm...
Give me a day to seek God's guidance, and I'll let you know.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm glad you understand.
Now, do I beleive that is real?
*Shruggs* Don't know.
I don't feel as though I have to know.
God knows, and that is good enough for me.

Anyways, rest assured that it isn't our Humans, but there's, and that it will be a Christian based Rp.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can honestly say, I have never seen anyone use Invisibility in an Rp.
I can't wait to see that.

I like it, though unless it is a giant canary equalling the size of a Pidgotte, I would concider changing the transform.
I forgot to mention that the transform...form is for fighting.

Other than that, it looks good.

Upvote 0
After seeking guidance from the Lord, I am permitted to play pending a few clarifications.

1) I need more information about these summons. What exactly are they? And the more details you can give, the better.

2) I need to know at least the basic plot. What is it our characters are going to be doing?

3) How is this world different from our own? Please give historical aspects, ect.

Upvote 0

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1. The Summon's are the gaurdians to the planet they are visiting. In the new world they are, as you would desribe them, a new and diffrent rule to our own and the world they are coming from. In this world, every creature blessed with coherent thought (Mostly Humans) is given a summon at birth. Only people that visit the dimension get they angelic visit. Now most can only access the first form of the Summon, but those with at strong mind can unlock a powerful fighting creature.
Those who are teleported to the world get an Item to summon the creatures and get the same treatment of will and mind. Though, added if there item is taken from them and destroyed, they are killed by the summon itself, from lack of control. They are special creatures, but still creatures all the same.

2. There mission is to find all the people that got teleported to the world before them, back, and to help organize a school of Summoner's for the name of the Lord. Which God goes by a diffrent name in this world, but we will keep it with what we know, if that is fine with you.

3. The world is close to our world. The only, big, diffrence is that when someone goes missing it's because they are taleported by a Demon into Summoner world.

Anymore questions? I didn't do much with the last one because frankly we aren't going to be doing much in that world.

Also, I'll get my character Bio out in a bit, I want to get a drawn version of them with it.

Upvote 0

WhiteLily

Angel of Music
Apr 14, 2004
Ahh...umm... wait, where am I?
✟13,568.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay quick question to you both: Would it offend either of you if my girl is a stripper who hasn't found Christ but does in the journey? Nothing graphic, no cussing or naughty, but as I'm thinking of what she should be, that is what I think would fit the best. Just wanted to run it by y'all.

Upvote 0