"Guide to Summoning: Lesson 1~Summoning a Guardian Angel" Ooc- All Rper's welcome.

"A soft answer turneth away wrath."

I don't mind any of you sticking up for what you believe; in fact I applaud you for it. However, there has been much said that was (or could be perceived to be) provoking. It is the meek that will inherit the earth, not the brash. Meekness is power with control.
A black belt doesn't need to beat up everyone he meets. The knowledge that he can tempers his aggression. A true master hates to fight, because he knows what can happen if he loses his self-control (see Superman's "world of cardboard" speech). Meekness is a fear of self, in the same way that we fear God. It is an understanding of the power and influence we have, and a humility to wish to use it wisely to God's glory. Meekness is not being weak, meekness is knowing when to pull your punches, so to speak.
Anyway, a little more meekness is good for everyone.

That said, if any of you wish to discuss this more (Not argue, not debate, but discuss), there are places to do that, and I for one would be happy to discuss my beliefs further, and to hear and understand your own.

Now, on task, I've been tossing some ideas around, and I should be able to get a character up by tonight.

P.S.: Denki, it's Shadow's eldil, not Shadow seldil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Midgar-Slums: Hangin with Aerith
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your right Shadow, I did over do it.
I am normally a very passive person, but when my friends or my faith are under the fire so to say, I have to step in.
I don't do that when someone is against just me.
Also, you may have gotten the built up anger from a situation I have been in with my Bro.
He claims to not be a Christian anymore, and has been attacking Christianity, and because of being passive, I haven't said anything.
He's been hurt enough, and I dn't want to hurt him further, but I've realized as of late that I have to defend what I beleive, but still be nice about it.
I'm not doing so great am I? *Laughs a little*

Anyways, I am very sorry about that.
I had no right to explode on you like that.
And I really pray we can be friends after this is all wrapped up.

On topic: I can't wait to see your character Shadow.
I'm sure it will be interesting.

Oh, and if you want to join Death, feel free.
Just be sure to read the rules and opening paragraph.

Upvote 0

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok, personal points have to be distributed for both of your Characters.
To Lily, Excellent background; It's gives alot of definition to the character.
To shadow, For having your character not only old, but wearing a Kimono. I love Japanese culture, and love to see it in stories.

Anywho, We will get started shortly, hopefully by the end of tomorow.
Anyone still wanting to join, can join at anytime, just contact me and I will find a way to put you into the story.

Upvote 0
Well, he's not technically Japanese. I merely drew heavy influence from it. Particularly Yojimbo. Then I just made him older, sort of an old master archetype. And I drew somewhat from Uncle Iroh, since we're bringing up our affections for animated series.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh, one more thing I need from you guys is the shape of the pendant they will be given by the Angel.
It has to have something to do with your power.
Like examples, Lily's be in the shape of lizard or Shadows in the shape of a plant or something.
Something like that.

The Story is now up and going!
http://www.christianforums.com/t7563982/#post57596415

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.